Come and do battle

Originally when Yan Buhui had ambushed Youyan Pass, the two commanders Liu Xiufeng and Peng Yizhen were both present. But they could not interfere at all and were blown away by the strong pressure Yan Buhui gave off, unable to receive a single blow before spitting out blood and retreating. This made Ye Qingyu subconsciously feel that the strengths of these two were just average…..

But right now, the ability that Liu Siufeng exhibited was tearing apart space with just a casual grab. From an unknown distance away, he grabbed the figures within the palace like interior from within the crevice of space and killed them…..

Such divine ability made Ye Qingyu stunned and tongue-tied, utterly shocked.

This already was not a normal technique.

After connecting this with the image of Li Siufeng receiving the three [Piercing Cloud Arrows], Ye Qingyu could not but help but admit this time, he had really underestimated the commander of the Vanguard. That day, Liu Siufeng could not interfere in the battle between Yan Buhui and Lu Zhaoge not because Liu Siufeng was weak, but because the two were far too strong.

And the Liu Siufeng right now had finally exhibited his power and charisma. This was the true strength of the [Butcher of Youyan].

Ye Qingyu realised that the moment Liu Siufeng acted, the soldiers on the flagship including Liu Zongyuan and Ye Congyun, had heavy admiration madly burning in their eyes. It was as they were the most fanatic worshippers looking at a spiritual leader.

In the air, the crevice disappeared.

“Butcher Liu…….You’ve gone too far!”

A enraged bellow, sounded out from within the crack. Qi exploded madly, and a violent killing intent emanated everywhere.

“Too much?” Liu Siufeng laughed loudly. “Haha, it seems like you old bastards have really gone senile. Three days without a beating, and the child will scale the roof to rip the tiles. It seems that in these years, your bones have gotten itchy again. To dare use the [Piercing Cloud Arrows] to attack our camps within Youyan Pass. This is unforgivable. This time I have only just reprimanded you lightly and killed several of your disciples. The next time, I think that there will no longer be a need for your sect to exist.”

“You…..”

A violent and explosive rumble of rage sounded.

A power that was endlessly bloody and ferocious, surged out from the crack of the air– like a flood that was about to break and destroy everything in its path.

“Hahaha, old bastard, if you really can’t bear it, then come and do battle.”

Liu Siufeng’s long cloak fluttered, laughing loudly; his aura shooting to the heavens.

As he said these words.

The explosive power in the dark crevice seemed to be completely enraged, boiling instantly. It caused the crack in space to become more and more clear, as if the entire sky was about to collapse. Pitch black-like ink mist began seeping out from the crack, as if it wanted to dye the entire sky black…..

But this power ultimately did not truly take the leap and travel through the crack in space.

“Liu Siufeng, this matter does not end here.”

The previous violent voice rumbled again, filled with fury and hatred.

Then that black explosive power instantly disappeared, as well as the crack in the sky. The interior of the palace in the crack also gradually disappeared.

Even at his angriest moment, that brutal person had to endure his rage.

Liu Siufeng let out a faint smile.