Killer weapon against the female species

Song Xiaojun’s eyebrows curved up, her eyes forming crescent moons.

Xian’er stood next to her, with her eyes wide open in disbelief.

In her memory, this was the first time ever since sister Xiaojun had controlled the Unmoving city of Darkness, that she had showed such a happy expression. Even when she sat on the throne of darkness of the Unmoving City of Darkness, there would be no emotions on her face at all. Her expression would remain calm and icy.

Kacha! Kacha!

The sounds of the ice cracking could be heard.

As piece after piece of ice fell to the floor, Ye Qingyu’s body finally pierced through the layer of ice. He stood there gasping for breath.

If not for the fact that his body had the [Supreme ice flame] that countered the ice power of Little Silver, then Marquis Ye really would be frozen alive like Wen Wan within the ice. At that time, he could only patiently wait for Little Silver to save him.

“Where’s Little Silver?” Ye Qingyu grinded his teeth.

Xian’er grinned as she pointed: “In the bowl.”

Ye Qingyu instantly realised, that Little Silver was seriously pretending to be dead. He had even used his ice power to freeze himself stiff, sinking to the bottom of the bowl, not moving in the slightest. Originally Ye Qingyu was not that angry, and after seeing this scene, he could only shake his head ruefully.

He extended his hand to pincer this fellow up, and after rubbing away the alcohol on his body, he then placed Little Silver in his hair like a hairpin.

Little Silver did not move, obediently becoming Ye Qingyu’s ornament.

“Wa, this little snake can be used like this. It’s such a beautiful silver dragon hairpin. How can I not have this idea earlier?” Xian’er shouted in an exaggerated fashion, her eyes brightening up as she stared at the little silver dragon eagerly.

Ye Qingyu pretended as if he did not see this.

Opposite, Song Xiaojun’s face became much more expressive.

It was the first time she did not have a chilling expression that rejected all those who got near. There was even a faint shadow of the Song Xiaojun when she was at the White Deer academy. Such a small change could not be detected by other people, but Ye Qingyu was easily able to discern this.

He was overjoyed in his heart.

This already was a very good sign.

There was countless topics of conversation flitting through Ye Qingyu’s mind, but when he opened his mouth, for some reason the words he said were: “It’s about lunch, have you…..eaten?”

Instantly, Xian’er glared at him with disdain.

To want to flirt with my sister, please could you not use such useless words.

Who would have guessed that Song Xiaojun would give a serious reply, although it was only a single simple reply. “We haven’t.”

Ye Qingyu was about to ask whether he could invite them for lunch, when Song Xiaojun directly stood up. Without saying anything, she brought her toy bear outside, evidently wanting to depart. Xian’er happily made a face at Ye Qingyu, sticking her tongue out, then quickly followed behind Song Xiaojun, the pair of girls leaving just like that.

They’ve left?

Ye Qingyu was slightly disappointed.

“At least I…..said hello.” Ye Qingyu shook his head, but his mood was still good.