You are not a good soldier

On the bow of the leading flagship, a fatty with a round figure stood at the forefront. He wore a scarlet red long robe, a blood red cape and his right palm was slightly raised. The two steel balls in his hands were rotating. Even from far away, it was as if one could hear the movement of these steel balls.

[The Butcher of Youyan], Liu Siufeng.

For him to come personally?

Ye Qingyu was greatly surprised.

He had told Sang Fusheng to go back and hoped that he would be able to bring back Liu Zongyuan or perhaps Wen Wan along with ten or so soldiers to record everything that had happened here and release the imprisoned people. They would record the evidence down until the opportune moment had come for these evidence to be revealed. He had not expected that Liu Siufeng, this huge figure in the army, would come personally by himself.

The airships broke apart the sky without a sound.

It was like warriors descending from the heavens.

A ray of dawn that came from the boundaries of the skies, passing through thousands of mountains and rivers.

The high up flagship and the scattered clouds were illuminated by this ray of dawn, dyeing everything a scarlet red. It caused there to be an atmosphere of hard to conceal killing intent being formed.

Ye Qingyu suddenly smiled.

For he was able to see that Wen Wan and Liu Zongyuan were on the left and right of Liu Siufeng.

And Sang Fusheng who had changed into new battle armour stood behind them.

The appearance of these figures made Ye Qingyu more relaxed.

Especially since a huge figure like Liu Siufeng had appeared. It made Ye Qingyu, suddenly feel that fighting alone finally had reaped its rewards. There was finally a significant comrade appearing next to him, that could stand shoulder to shoulder, and help support him against the raging hidden torrents.

In the situation where Lu Zhaoge’s condition was sealed off from the external world and his conditions unknown, there were naturally some people who abandoned themselves. If there were a person among the commanders of the four great camps that could reverse the tides, and was truly worthy of trust, then Ye Qingyu firmly believed that person must be Liu Siufeng.

Right now, he had finally appeared.

He was on the flagship like a primordial beast, breaking apart space as he arrived.

The formation airships of the Right camp formed a passageway, allowing the scarlet flagship to arrive.

Liu Siufeng possessed great respect within the army, not just constrained within the Vanguard. If in the hearts of the soldiers of Youyan, Lu Zhaoge was a high and almighty deity, than Liu Siufeng was the sharpest spear in the hands of the war god. There was nothing he could not destroy, he carried the desire for victory and glory of countless soldiers.

The flagship slowly descended.

Finally, the scarlet red ship, like an ancient beast, halted hundreds of metres above the training camp.

The glimmer of light from formations flickered. A silver light shone down from the flagship, illuminating the ground below.

Fifty armoured soldiers disappeared and reappeared in the light; the formation array transporting them to the ground.

The leading soldier was namely Sang Fusheng.

Although he had been tortured in the interrogation room for several days and had sustained significant injuries, he still seemed to be in his prime when he once again donned his armour. In large strides he came over to Ye Qingyu, paying his respects and saying respectfully: “Marquis, the Commander has come personally. Because this is the district of the Right Camp, there were some hidden resistance, so we were delayed for a little bit and only arrived now……”