It's time for them to be tidied up

“He really is a brash person. It seems like the worries of Gongzi[1] and the others, really were needless.” The young man with a fan in his hand said. He wore a scholarly long robe and seemed to be around twenty four or five years old. His facial features seemed righteous, but there was a maliciousness concealed between his eyebrows. He looked at Ye Qingyu’s retreating figure, exposing a faint smile.

The other young man wore a brocaded robe, with gold fabric tying back his hair. He possessed a forehead that was like white jade. Both his hands were clasped behind his back, his fingers long and slender, as if he was a girl. There was powder dusted on his complexion, making his face seemed extremely pale and wan, as if he was a person coming back from the grave.

This person let out a sinister smile. “Your Gongzi to have come to do great things in Youyan Pass. Only by muddying the waters will there be an opportunity for him to do so. Originally, there was already someone aiding from behind the scenes within the Youyan army, but there has not been any places to break through. Haha, this Ye Qingyu really does not understand the importance of the situation. Jumping out so ferociously, he has fallen perfectly into the plans of our gongzi……this can be counted as his misfortune.”

The young man holding a fan smiled and nodded his friend. “The retards of the Xuan sect, to really run to their deaths after a few words of encouragement. For these types of trash, them dying in greater numbers will cause our mission to be completed quicker and quicker……The next few days, I’ll find more cannon fodder for Ye Qingyu that stupid dog to happily kill. Our aim will have been achieved by then.”

The white faced young man nodded his head in agreement, then grinned in satisfaction. “They are after all military brutes. Their brains are as simple as their muscles. To want to compete in manipulation and strategy with the people of the Jianghu, they are lacking by far. Our gongzi is known as ‘Planner without flaws’. To make a fools of these fellows, is this not something that is achievable just by a wave of his hands. This Ye Qingyu has been exaggerated as unique in Heaven and Earth, but from the current situation, this is just a great joke.”

Both the grins on the two persons face was extremely self satisfied, their arrogance extremely evident.

It was only that the two did not see, in the teahouse behind them, there was a young girl wearing a golden laced mask behind them. Her cold and indifferent gaze fell on the two. The words just now fell into her ears without fail. But the two experts of the Jianghu failed to detect her presence at all.

“Sister, these two fellows are mumbling so much. I think they are not good people at all, why don’t we just go and kill them?” The ponytailed girl came to her side and said in a light voice, the little intricate dagger in her hand constantly being swung around.

Song Xiaojun turned her head to give the ponytailed Xian’er a glance, but did not say anything; her gaze once again returning to the table. Her expression quickly recovered to her lazy and mindless state.

“Ah, ah, ah……sister you are doing it again.” Xian’er sighed in exasperation. “These days why are your thoughts so uncollected, you are disinterested in everything. Why are we still remaining within this city, why don’t we return. Those old fellows are always waiting to pluck the thorn at their sides at every moment.“

Song Xiaojun did not say anything in response.

The two of them sat in the tea house, silently sitting without saying anything.

The two young men outside left at some unknown time.

……

……

Four miles away from the military supply department.

In the rear courtyard of a guest house.

Ten days before, this guest house had been completely booked by a mysterious and wealthy hand.