Torture

These two figures had evidently just experienced an unimaginably cruel torture.

There arms and legs were firmly bound in piercing steel chains onto the rack, their limbs outstretched to its furthest. They had no way to move in the least. Their skins had already been peeled back and they were like two yellow fish that were hanging in the air. No, not a yellow fish, but a fish covered in blood.

Right now, apart from their faces, there already was not a single inch of intact skin left. Every part of their body could be used as teaching examples on how to interrogatee – blade wounds, burns, whip scars, and the places where needles pierced into his body completely covered their entire bodies.

The flesh and blood was like a dragon spouting water, that constantly surged out from these lacerated skin. On their toes, there already was a small puddle of blood around a metre wide. This acrid bloody smell completely filled the entire room. If not for the fact that the two people were martial artist cultivators, and had strong and sturdy bodies, they would most likely long have died!

Just what kind of people were they, that they would suffer such cruel and merciless torture?

Ye Qingyu’s gaze moved to the faces of the two.

This was the only place that was left intact on both of them.

But once he saw, it was like lightning had struck the fires of the earth.

Ye Qingyu stood where he was.

His body, because of a gigantic indescribable rage, caused him to faintly shiver.

For it to be ……these two!

Why had they been captured here?

Ye Qingyu recognised both of them.

The young man on the rack on the left, was completely covered with blood and wounds, but still had a clear and fair face. But Ye Qingyu had a deep impression of him. It was the person that had provided aid to the people affected after Song Xiaojun had invaded Youyan Pass, that young military officer. The person that no matter remained patient and calm, even when facing the difficulties of the Violet Seven Stars sect. He had a endurance that far exceeded a normal person.

Ye Qingyu remembered this young military officer well.

The other person hanging on the right, also possessed a very young face. Ye Qingyu also knew very well who he was. He was one of the trusted soldiers that served beside the military warfare officer Liu Zongyuan, of the Vanguard Camp. On that day, during the battle at the Breeze and Drizzle building, he had also fought. With a sword stroke, he had cut off the staff of Huang Ran. With a fierce personality and powerful strength, he was regarded extremely highly by Liu Zongyuan. Liu Zongyuan had always mentioned this young talent called Sang Fusheng in front of Ye Qingyu and praised him, calling him one of the future people who would become a military warfare officer.

Ye Qingyu had never imagined that these two people would be captured.

Why was it these two?

The young little officer had average strength so he was easily captured. But Sang Fusheng’s power was extremely strong, and had an extremely cautious and alert attitude. He also possessed a wealth of battle experience. More importantly ,both of them were military officers of the Youyan army. For someone to dare act against them, were they disregarding all the laws that governed this place?

From the perspective of this situation, those who had interrogated him, must possess a great enmity for these two people. They completely madly tortured these two without any mercy whatsoever, all sorts of torturous implements having been utilised on the two young boys.