Chaotic signs

Liu Yuqing nodded his head. “The [Dragon Whip] Jing Qiming of the Violet Seven Stars sect, the Li Qiushui of the Crepe Myrtle sect, the Quan Zhendong of the Setting Sun and Great River sect, the Wang Yifeng of the Deer Cauldron sect already came to Youyan Pass last night. Zhao Shanhe of the Dragon Tiger sect, the Qin Zhishui of the Matchless Blade city should arrive approximately of this afternoon. These are the top level expert of the new generation in the top six sects. Their arrival, will signify that Youyan Pass is about to be busy.”

Lu Zhaoge nodded his head. “The people of the sects, think of themselves highly. Their strength and talent is exceptional, but the more this is so, the more that they will not be so obedient when they arrive here. If there are none in the army that can suppress them, there will be many troubles…… Siufeng and the others cannot disregard their status to suppress them…. If we cannot make do, then I will have to trouble the person beside you.”

“You mean….. fine, it seems from the current situation, we can only do this.” Liu Yuqing nodded his head.

“After so many years, we still cannot produce a young genius in the Youyan army. Could it be that only the sects can produce a young top level expert?” Lu Zhaoge sighed for a while. “In the past, they could not even accommodate Yan Buhui, leading to such a painful consequence today….. Yuqing, do you think I still have a chance to make things right for the things that happened in the past?”

Liu Yuqing did not say anything.

The Lu Zhaoge today, was different from other days. The him that cultivated in the emotionless heart sutra, should not have such regrets and worries.

The matters in the past, many people were able to guess as to just what has happened. Yan Buhui was originally fated to die, but ultimately was able to live on. The reverse occurred instead of destroying him root and branch. This originally was the greatest humiliation ever since the Youyan army was founded, but very many people knew, that this humiliation should not be borne by the Youyan army. In the sure kill plan, just how was Yan Buhui able to live on, became the greatest mystery of the core forces that had participated in this matter in the past.

But hearing the words of Yan Buhui and Lu Zhaoge today, it was very likely that some people could already find the answer.

Even though Liu Yuqing did not know why Lu Zhaoge said such words, but with Lu Zhaoge’s wisdom, there must be a very deep meaning contained within.

As to why they Youyan army still could not produce true young top level experts, and still relied on these old people to support the Pass, this matter was far too complicated. Lu Zhaoge may not know the true reason behind this, so he only just sighed. There were some matters that even if you know the truth behind it, it was still very hard to change……

However, it was untrue that there was not a true genius that had appeared.

Liu Yuqing suddenly thought of a name.

He was about to speak, when he heard Lu Zhaoge continue on “Oh, that’s right, that Ye Qingyu…..how do you feel about him?”

Liu Yuqing let out a faint smile, he was just about to mention this name. He instantly nodded his head: “Great potential.”

“Great potential?” Lu Zhaoge glanced at Liu Yuqing, saying with a smile “Mister Liu rarely gives such a straightforward evaluation of a person. It sems like this Ye Qingyu suits your appetite really well. At the beginning, the military department let out a direct order for this youth to come to the army, without any input from the Youyan army to assume the role of the patrolling sword envoy. I orignally thought, this matter would be very complicated, but I did not think…..“