Tearing apart space

Ye Qingyu nodded his head.

After doing many so things with no reaction from the Pass Lord’s Residence, even an idiot would know this was because there was the agreement of someone from behind the scenes.

Otherwise, Ye Qingyu would have already been held responsible for his actions.

As Liu Siufeng spoke, he seemed to remember something.

He gave another meaningful glance at Ye Qingyu but ultimately did not say anything even though he looked like he had something to say.

Ye Qingyu was able to notice that flash of hesitation from Liu Siufeng and could not help but be curious. Could there be something that even Liu Siufeng was wary about?

Ye Qingyu was about to say something, when the sound of footsteps sounded behind him.

It was Sang Fusheng bringing two armoured soldiers back. He presented the things he had discovered.

Liu Siufeng gave these a glance, his complexion changing slightly. “Restrict the camp. No one is allowed to enter. Everything obtained from the camp is to be restricted. Without my order, no one is allowed to interact with it.”

“Yes.” Sang Fusheng loudly accepted his order.

Ye Qingyu thought it over, then brought over the scrolls and documents he had discovered. “There are also these.”

Liu Siufeng nodded his head, indicating for Liu Zongyuan to take them away.

“There are three experts of the sects that I have been sealed away, alive. There is also the Zhao Ruyun of the military supply department….” Ye Qingyu explained.

“Take them all away to the prison of the Vanguard.” Liu Siufeng said blandly.

Everyone here could sense the chilliness in his calm voice.

Some people were about to be unlucky.

Liu Zongyuan said silently in his heart.

After following the commander for so many years, he knew the temperament and disposition of the commander well. Everytime the commander’s face had such calmness on it, it signified the extremeness his anger had reached. Just how terrifying was the [Butcher of Youyan] once he was enraged? One could know this just by asking the hundred of thousands of demons dead in the Explosive Glacier by his hands.

The dawn wind blew.

Every bit of evidence was collected.

Ye Qingyu trusted Liu Siufeng extremely much and was about to say something.

Suddenly, there was an abrupt change —-

Lines of light distorted in the sky.

Three rays of light, like thunder breaking apart the air, instantly neared.

Their auras were vast and powerful.

Their strong energy fluctuations were like the roar of the rivers and the surge of the seas– it surrounded everywhere, as if it was about to envelope the entire sky. They were utterly frightening.

At this moment, Ye Qingyu felt the inner yuan in his body being incited by these three rays of energy. It was as if a gigantic dragon was enraged, instantly compressing, exploding out. There was no way to control it; his yuan qi roared out like the thunder of the heavens from within his body.

This was the most instinctive reaction of a yuan qi martial artist.

Not only Ye Qingyu, but other people also had yuan qi light break out from around their bodies, the energy within their bodies exploding out uncontrollably.