The three levels to the Pill Mantra

The mist entered into his body along with his breathing, transforming into pure energy that followed the twenty illusive snow dragons as they traversed a cycle throughout his body and bones. After every great cycle, it would turn into Ye Qingyu’s inner yuan power, like the rivers returning to the ocean, entering into the desert world of his dantian.

This type of growth in his inner yuan, far, far exceeded the effect of any of his previous trainings.

As he breathed in and out, his inner yuan grew stronger every minute and second.

The origin crystal also gradually floated, hanging half a metre away from his face.

Countless clustered strands of silver mist like the tentacles of a octopus unendingly emitted and diverged from the origin crystal. With Ye Qingyu’s breathing, they entered into his body. Very quickly, this origin crystal began constantly shrinking at a visible speed, as if it was a piece of ice under the scorching sun, being melted drop by drop.

In a time just under fifteen minutes.

Boom!

An invisible energy fluctuation came from Ye Qingyu’s body.

Twenty one snow dragon figures, slowly apperared around Ye Qingyu.

There was the faint roars of dragons.

Twenty one Spirit springs.

When the twenty first snow dragon illusions first appeared, it was somewhat pale and unreal. But as Ye Qingyu breathed in and out, and the power of the origin crystal constantly entered into his body, this snow dragon became more and more solid and translucent. It became more and more nimble and lifelike, as if it had gained life and also began to emit a faint draconic pressure.

Another fifteen minutes passed.

The twenty second snow dragon figure appeared.

Another fifteen minutes.

Twenty third….

After another two hours…

The snow dragon illusions around Ye Qingyu, had already grown to twenty five.

Every snow dragon illusion was like a true dragon. Dancing, flying and coiling, they protected Ye Qingyu within. They entered through his apertures, nose, mouth, eyes, cycling around his body, their speed like the flow of light. When they had reached its extreme speeds, it turned into a silver ring of light that emitted a true draconic pressure, protecting Ye Qingyu within.

At this time, there was an evident red that appeared on Ye Qingyu’s face.

The origin crystal floating in front of him, was only a quarter of its original size.

Slowly breathing out a mouthful of murky air, Ye Qingyu stopped practicing the nameless heart sutra, opening his eyes.

This origin crystal landed on his hands.

Ye Qingyu was in deep thought.

“No wonder it is the special material for the cultivation of Bitter Sea experts. In such a small piece of Origin crystal, there is such a vast amount of energy within. It has only been a couple of hours, but it also already allowed me to excavate five Spirit springs, comparable months of bitter training. My normal cultivation speed is already extremely rapid, if it were normal martial artist, this little piece of Origin crystal is equivalent to one or two years of their cultivation.“

In truth, for his cultivation to grow at such a rapid pace, made Ye Qingyu also feel somewhat shocked.

Ever since practicing martial arts, his greatest increase in strength came after the [Azure Pill king] Chen Moyun had captured him and stuffed him in the [Cloud top cauldron] to refine him into a human pill. As a consequence, he had absorbed the hundred grass divine liquid, realising the exponential breathing in his strength and ultimately killed Chen Moyun.