BONUS CHAPTER 2.

BITCH OMG I MISSED YALL WTFFFFF, bye I'on be gettin no love in Perilous but tbh who really gives a fuck abt Mila and Sylas..? Not me!

Anyway, this will be like a nostalgic thing tbh, and Chris will be in here :( My baby, I loved him before all the opp shit ngl... I still love that nigga now but everything he's ever done had reasoning behind it so... hint hint ig?

But tbh, it might be hard but literally just don't think of him as an opp lmao, cus he isn't one in here so.

Ugh, bye I missed this little family.. here are the ships and people involved.

DALSINA (old them, august & kali)
DEMERE (sincere and d)

CHRISTOPHER & PENELOPE DE SANTA.
LEONARDO DE SANTA.

It takes place in 2020 cus that's the last time any of these niggas experienced TRUE happiness.

Enjoy.

———

December 25th, 2020.

"Merry Christmas and twins!" Everyone yelled as they barged into Kali's room. Chris blew into one of the party favors with August.

Sincere popped up in a panic and immediately reached for Kali who was a little bit more graceful with waking up.

"What? What hap- where's Kali?" He frantically looked around and then down at Kali who was rubbing her eyes. He let out a sigh and shook his head, running his hands down his face. "Oh shit! Happy birthday nigga!"

"Sincere!" Kali squealed as he threw his body on top of hers, smushing and tickling her. "Happy birthday, bubba."

"Hey wait, don't forget about me!" Leo laughed and jumped on top of them.

"Leo no!" They screamed, groaning when his body slammed on to theirs.

"Boy yo' big ass!" Sincere huffed but planted a kiss on to Leo's head. "Merry Christmas, kid."

"Bear got me a chain!" Leo beamed, pointing back at Chris who was holding a stuffed bear in one hand with a bouquet of flowers in the other.

Penny and August stood there with wide smiles on their faces, holding on to gifts and balloons that went all the way up to the ceiling.

Demitrius held the rest of the gifts and winked at his best friend before looking back at his boyfriendwith a small smile. "Happy birthday, twins." He said softly.

Kali blew Demitrius a kiss and got up, "Let us get ready real quick." She slipped her feet into her slippers and handed Sincere his. "You have your medication?"

"In your bathroom." Sincere stood up and stretched, doing a double take at Leo who immediately got up and grabbed his hand.

"Can I come?" He looked up at Sincere with a wide smile and Sincere's face fell, giving Leo a smile too.

"Yeah lil' man." Sincere picked Leo up and put him on his back. Leo laid his head down and closed his eyes, the smile never leaving his face.

"That boy is spoiled downnnn." Penny laughed, shaking her head.

"All my babies growin' up on me man." August dropped to his knees dramatically. "Lawd, Penny help! I see da' light!"

Penny fell back into Chris's arms who fell back into D, all three of them fake crying dramatically. "August guess what?" Leo snickered.

"What?"

"Meechie is 16 now and I'm 13." He rolled his lips in.

"No! Stop! Chris make him-"