023

Hey y'all so let's sit down and have a talk real quick. It's nothing bad at all so let's just get that out of the way first. Y'all heart rate get to pickin' up and shit when I be over here chillin' smh.

So there'll be a couple things this chapter that are happening... and honestly, it probably won't make much sense but TRUST. ME. On my soul, I need y'all to just read and let this shit play out.

There will be MULTIPLE time skips in this chapter (somewhat like days apart or a day apart), and a lot of snippets of each day which leads to the major decision at the end of this chapter.

It'll all make sense in the future, and we're about to get a whole new perspective on that De Santa/ Alsina household. Especially now.

Oh and yk how I had Chris talkin to them ghosts and shit when he got shot? Kali will too and in this chapter, we're having a HUGEEEE 'what if' moment :)

All I ask is... please put yourself in Kali's shoes for this chapter.

You'd do it too.

Enjoy.

——

Third Person

Third Person. Unedited.
March 25th, 2024.
Washington, D.C.

A week later.

"Here." Sincere mumbled, handing August a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." August muttered, grabbing the cup and holding it, staring into space. "She so small bruh."

"I know.." Sincere frowned looking away from her body. "I ain't know she was losin' this much fuckin' weight bruh. I, I knew she was getting smaller but I didn't think anything of it. Bruh how the fuck did I not notice the signs!" Sincere seethed, putting his head in his hands.

August looked at his lap and nodded, letting a few tears fall down his face. "She gon' make it bruh. Our baby a fighter, she got this shit."

Sincere let out a soft sob as he gently held on to Kali's hand. "I'm so sorry, princesa." He weeped, putting his face into the bed.

August sat on the other side of the bed and cried with him. Besides Chris and Leo, they were taking it the hardest. Especially since they've both done wrong by her and they still were.

"Did they ever go home?" Penny asked as she stood in the window of the room, watching August and Chris look at Kali.

"No." Chris answered softly. "We couldn't even try and convince them to leave her. She's only allowed to have one person stay the night with her but they put up one hell of a fight." Chris chuckled.

"And you know how they are when their angry. And when their angry together?"

"Terrible." They laughed in unison.