015

Soooo

Soooo... alright. :) Anyway. Honestly this is the first chapter of this book that I'm winging so... if shits gets weird it's bc I quite literally don't know wtf I'm doing. Forgot abt the time skip last chapter so it's in here. Literally this chapter was based around the first two big secrets of this book LMFAOOOO so yeah.

It'll mostly focus on Chris and Kali this chapter then we jump right back into August and Kali next chapter.

Bruh on who we abt to hit 10k??? Ik I be mean kinda but y'all some goats fr, I love all yall. Let me not give yall too much affection before I get called goofy and friendly again. 🙄

Oh and since she don't think I love her, dollfacenei I love you stink 😁 Despite me cheating, you one of my favorite gfs. ❤️ You and my bestie mtheewriter I cheated on y'all w each other and now y'all cool, a nigga can only dream abt that fr, love y'all. 😘

LMFAOOOO SN, IM FUNNY ESHIT.

But ain't shit funny in this chapter. Enjoy.

———
DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO
DRAMA SCALE: EIGHT
SECRETS REVEALED: TWO
GUEST APPEARANCES: TWO
NEW CHARACTERS: ONE

MISSIONS THIS CHAPTER: ONE
FAMILY TIES — 2 MEMBERS INVOLVED, 4 MEMBERS AFFECTED.
LOCATION(S): Washington, D.c. & New York City.

Third Person. Unedited.
A month later.
February 22nd, 2024.

"You're dismissed. You can get back to work or you can work from home." Kali instructed, releasing her crew mates from their usual Monday meetings.

"Leon, you go home and take care of your newborn you hear me?" Kali smiled at one of her employees. "Give Mimi my love and I'll send you guys a little something, alright?"

"Thank you, Diabla. We appreciate it so much." Leon nodded and smiled when Kali held one of his hands.

"You need me, you call me you hear?" Kali gently pushed Leon away.

"That was sweet." Chris said walking up behind her.

"Nobody told you to never sneak up on a gang leader?" Kali joked. "Leon is sweet, he deserves it."

"Ooo, scary." Chris teased which made Kali playfully hit his chest. "Come into the office, we gotta talk."

Kali nodded and walked into her office, sitting behind her desk. "What's going on?"

"Well for starters, did you know that we lost Santiago?" Chris sighed. "Our biggest fucking partner,
buyer, and supplier fool."

"What? When the hell did that happen?" Kali scoffed and opened her computer to catch up on the mafia news.