064

Uh, enjoy

Uh, enjoy.

———

The next day.

Kali laid in her bed with the covers up to her neck, staring into space as her black out curtains swayed slightly from the wind.

"Sincere I'm sorry!"

Kali shifted her body and blinked slowly, trying her hardest to think about something else.

"I want you to feel how it felt to be smacked," The back of Sincere's hand glided across Kali's face as she weeped.

"I'm sorry! Please stop!" Kali weeped heavily, still trying to comfort her twin brother.

Her eyes fluttered slightly and she closed them, feeling her heart start to race.

"You're just like me! I ran too! But even when I ran I wasn't fast enough!" He yelled after her as she stood up and took off again.

Sincere shot his gun and the bullet grazed Kali's ear, just as her fathers bullet did to Sincere.

Suddenly, Kali's phone rang, making her eyes pop open. She reached for it and looked at the screen, blinking slowly.

My Chrissy <3
FaceTime Video...

Kali clicked her volume button and texted him instead.

I want some time to myself. Nothing is wrong, nothing happened. I love you, tell everyone else. xx. — 9:03 am.

Kali locked her phone and laid back in her previous position.

It didn't matter if her eyes were opened or closed, Kali could the look of pure evil on Sincere's face. So, she just chose to suffer in silence, letting the thoughts of her brother torment her mind.

Sincere sat in his truck with his leg bouncing up and down. His fingers repeatedly tapped against the steering wheel, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He whispered. "What the fuck did I do?"

Sincere pressed the gas of his Challenger and sped through the streets towards Augusts house.

"Nigga please be home." Sincere got out of his car and raced to Sincere's door and knocked, trying to call himself down.

Sincere cleared his throat and licked his lips when the door swung up. "Fuck you beatin' on my shit for bitch?" Sylas mugged. "Pause."

Sincere blinked at him and walked into the house, looking around. "Whe-"

"Sin that's you?" August yelled, jogging down the steps. "What's up?"