063

And y'all already know who I'm comparing them to

And y'all already know who I'm comparing them to. (Y'all man and my man.)

ANYWAY, y'all Tony is so fine, my gawd. Like... wbk he was fine but HE IS FINE. Too bad I don't care for him as a character :(.

Y'all who's the best man in this book and WHY is it Sincere? 😩 Bye cus' y'all fake hate Kali for whatever reason but do people actually dislike Sincere?

I've never really seen anything about people disliking him outside of what happened with him and D in the first book. I think he's a character people just grow to love tbh. Idk though, I might be wrong.

This chapter is sad and VERY heavy so trigger warning for like.. some real heavy shit.

Enjoy.

———
July 15th, 2025.
Third Person.

"Ali!"

"Oh hi baby!" Kali cooed, taking Ariana into her arms. "How's my Ari?"

"Good!"

"Gettin' on my damn nerves, ain't right baby?" Tony kissed Ari's cheek and she reached for him. "I missed my baby girl."

"I missed you daddy." Ari giggled and squished his cheeks together.

Kali smiled widely and sighed, jumping slightly when Alonzo's cold fingertips touched her waist. "My fault lil' mama, I ain't mean to scare you."

"Oh no, it's okay." Kali nodded and walked up to him, hugging him slightly. Alonzo kissed her cheek and then her forehead, bending to rest his head on her shoulder.

He turned her around and pulled her back so that the back of her body was touching the front of his. He snaked his arms around her waist and closed his eyes, being completely content.

"Muah!" Ari squealed and then giggled when her father kissed her nose. "Daddy we never went to Disney."

"We can go baby. As many times as you want." He threw her up into the air, her loud screams and giggles putting a smile on everyone's faces.

"Yerrrr!" Leo and Chris walked into the house sharing a family sized bag of Doritos while Sincere walked in there behind him with a slightly irritated look on his face.

"You two act so much alike." Tony shook his head.

"Watch out." Kali tapped Alonzo's hands and moved them off of her, immediately making her way to Sincere who grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her. "Thank God, where the hell have you been?"

"Here and there. Busy." Sincere muttered making her pull away. She grabbed his face and hers fell.

"No..." She shook her head, "Don't do this to me." She whispered, "Why haven't you been taking them?"