082

Me watching y'all in the comments and watching all of this bs unfold

Me watching y'all in the comments and watching all of this bs unfold. Damn.

I gave some of you, and a part of myself, what we wanted but come on y'all... it's no way you thought this nigga was about to just be making unnecessary cameos.

Anyway, hoes mad. And I am too.

Enjoy.

———

SEMI-CONTINUATION

SEMI-CONTINUATION.
LAST NIGHT.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK.

August and Kali stood there, holding each other as the building came crashing down. "Fuck." August let out a breath and held on to Kali who's face was blank. "What the fuck just happened?"

"An attempt to set us up." Kali mumbled, staring into the flames. "This was Tae, he's back."

She sighed as she felt her heart drop to her feet. Blinking slowly, she turned around and started to walk off, not caring about the ash she was covered in.

August stood there and balled his fists up before turning around and walking to the driver side of the truck before pulling off.

Kali rested her head on the window and stared at her legs, subconsciously playing with her locket. "We need to retaliate, August. I told you we shouldn't have come up here."

"I know." He mumbled.

Kali looked out of her window and remained silent. Ready for everything in her life to be over.

——–

November 20th, 2026.

"Here you go cheatin'!" Leo huffed, throwing his controller at the back of Sincere's head.

Sincere and Agent Reeves had officially cleared Leo and all of his charges. He was now a free man.

"Bitch throw-" Sincere hurled the controller back, "Another controller at me."

"Ow!" Leo yelled and then swung his fists which started a whole play fight between the two.

"Mar help!" Leo cackled and Demitrius raced over, joining in on the fight.