057

👹👹👹👹.

Bruh wtf do I be on. Anyway, so now that we finally know who SJ is, (Hey baby 🤭), I'm gonna give these niggas a break, so yeah.

Now we're focusing on getting their lives back on track atp.

Also, so look, I know a lot of you ship Kali and August (unfortunately, I do as well), and I know a lot of you ship, Kylas (AS YOU FUCKING SHOULD TF, YEA)... SOOOO, we're getting a huge mix of both in this chapter and in the upcoming chapters. I thought it would be pretty cute for you guys to get what you want, and just to imagine what life would be like with either of the Alsina twins. So I kinda want you guys to imagine yourselves? Idk.

Nigga y'all know I'on be knowing wtf I be tammat. Ngl, tammat is crazy 😂😂😂😂.

Anyway, who would you pick? August or Sylas? Me personally, I'm team Sylas all the way.

Annnnnd, I might push them reveals back, idk yet. We'll see, we'll see.

Enjoy.

———
CONTINUATION...

Jason watched as Kali's body fell limp in the chair and he stood up properly, immediately putting his phone to his ear.

"Big bro." Jason spoke into the phone.

"What's up, Sunny?"

"I did it, she switched. Don't tell Tae, he can't know we're taking this back. His plans have never worked and-"

"Of course I won't tell that nigga. So now what?" Reese questioned.

"When I'll figure it out I'a let you know, for now, I gotta get that flash drive. I'll see you later." Jason hummed, caressing Kali's face.

"I love you, SJ. Be safe."

"Uh-huh, g'looks." Jason shoved his phone in his back pocket and sighed, turning around to be met with Ayana who was staring at him with wide eyes.

Jason clenched his jaw and sucked his teeth, letting out a heavy sigh.

Water filled her eyes as tears quickly started to roll down her face. "It... it's been you? This whole time?" She whispered, staring up at him.

Crying or not, she feared no man but she was utterly heartbroken. Actually, heartbroken was an understatement. Her stomach dropped to her feet while her chest tightened, her heart pounded against her chest as if it was trying it's hardest to escape.

She didn't understand what was happening, she didn't want to believe what was happening in front of her. How it could've slipped past her, this easily at that, enraged but confused her.

Ayana was in love with Jason but he didn't love her. He didn't love anyone. Except for himself.

"Yeah, and honestly, I thought you would have figured it out sooner but then I forgot who I decided to lay my head next to at night." Jason he tauntingly cooed, caressing her face.

Ayana smacked his hand away and mugged him. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" She sniffed.

"It means, you'll lay next to anyone who gives you attention because your lifelong lack of a father figure, Ayana." Jason said bluntly. "You did it with Chris, oddly enough Tony and you know what? I still don't understand what you saw in him but hey, must've been the same thing you saw in Chris. The world may never know." He chuckled. "Or, it could've been you just simply being easy... now that isn't far fetched at all." He shook his head.