004.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO. ENJOY.

——
December 24th, 2023.
Christmas Eve. Unedited.

"Now look at who finally decided to show face and leave their room this week

"Now look at who finally decided to show face and leave their room this week." Jason snickered as August walked down the steps of their home.

"Nigga fuck you, real shit." August laughed as he sat on the couch. "Hot as shit out here dawg." August complained, closing his eyes.

"You the one that wanted to hide out in Mexico." Jason shrugged. "Coulda been somewhere in the mountains but no."

"And you decided to come wit' me so what's the argument here?"

"Touché. Nigga I wasn't letting you go by yourself." Jason shook his head. "You my best friend, you dumb as hell if you thought I was letting you do this shit dolo." He scoffed. "Here yo' cut. 500 thousand split evenly."

August licked his lips and counted the money mentally, nodding in approval when he realized it was the right amount. "I appreciate you, Sunny."

"Fasho

"Fasho." Jason shrugged. "Aye, don't get mad but that connect had some info on what's going on back home."

August sighed heavily. "Our home or D.C.?"

"Nigga both, which one you want first?"

"Louisiana. I'on go there no more." August muttered, leaning back.

"Tae home dawg. And he been lookin' for y'all. Word ona' street is he's laying low at the moment but he got some shit cooking up behind the scenes."

"I ain't worried about that nigga. I'a see him when I see him." August chuckled. "Now D.C."

"The bid is open again big dawg. You got 7.5 million on yo' head but that ain't all." Jason huffed.

"Okay, so what can possibly make this any worse?" August snickered.

"The bids are open and man... they got one on Breezy, 30 mil." Jason sighed.

August let out a loud laugh and shook his head. "Nigga is incarcerated. Prison is the safest place for him, Breezy good. What else?"