045

🤭🤭🤭

🤭🤭🤭. Hey boo daddy, ik they mad at you but I'm not! I'm come to you with open arms! And mouth... and legs!!!! (sn i hate this bitch made ass nigga... 🫣) Let's get into this chapter!

 🫣) Let's get into this chapter!

Ugh, this is soooo sad. (Pretend that nigga August in her picture.)

Enjoy.
——
December 23rd, 2024.
Unedited. Third Person.

Demitrius and Lucky stared at the closed casket, watching it slowly descend into the ground. They both held a sobbing, inconsolable, Kali.

The boys clenched their jaws as their faces remained blank. A single tear fell out of their eyes and they turned to look at each other.

Demitrius stared intensely, making Leo look away. They were both on the same page.

Chris and Sincere stood behind the three and with Jelani in front of them. She cried softly to herself, wanting to be there for Leo but she knew nobody could get through to him. Except for Demitrius.

Leo turned around as he balled his fists up. Demitrius took Kali over to Ayana and Penny while Leo stayed with his brothers.

Leo looked up at Sincere and Chris, tugging on his shirt collar. His cheeks started to puff every time he took a breath, his face slowly contorted as he clenched his jaw harder.

"Kid..." Sincere spoke.

"I'm aight." Leo snapped and nodded, swinging his first back and forth slightly. "I'm cool."

Chris stared down at Leo and sighed sadly. "No you aren't."

Leo let out a loud sob and covered his face with his hands. "What the fuck I'm supposed to do man?" He wept. "He took away a piece of my heart bruh, how the fuck you expect me to get over that?"

Chris and Sincere looked at each other and then back at Leo, hugging him.

He finally broke down in their arms, crying as hard and loud as his body would let him.

Demitrius held Kali in his arms as he silently cried. His face remained stale as he harshly wiped his tears away.

"Demitrius-"