024

The shit at the beginning is how Sincere and August found out that Kali was leaving. Then we having a time skip.

Ik the date I put isn't a full month but who cares, work w me. Thanks.

Enjoy.
——
August Alsina.

"Aye, Jay!" August yelled as he closed the door to his crib. "Jason!"

August tossed his keys and looked around, he wasn't used to the house being this quiet. Jason always made some type of noise so he was started to get worried.

"Jay!" August untucked the glock on his waist and crept further, turning into the living room with his gun pointed. "Jesus, Jason." He breathed and tucked his gun away.

"Why you ain't say nun?" August sucked his teeth. "Why you crying?" Augusts smiled immediately dropped off of his face as he felt himself start to get angry. "Somebody did sum'? I'a light that muhfucka' up."

"S-Sincere wants to talk to you." Jay sniffed, letting out a choked up cry. "I'm sorry, Aug." He shook his head and walked out of the living room, leaving his phone in August's hand.

"Yo? Sin? What the fuck is-"

"She's fucking gone bruh!" Sincere bellowed. "Penny stormed in the house in fucking tears, she's at the airport!"

"Wait, wait, Kaliana?" August questioned. "Nah, she wouldn't- she.." August squinted at something that rested on the counter behind a water bottle.

"Anthony."

"Wait, Julius." August muttered and he ripped open the pink envelope and opened the letter.

Dear my August,
   I know this is all so sudden and unexpected of me but if I want to live and be here for the ones I love, I must take care of myself. That means leaving you and everyone else. I know what you did or fuck, should I say what you didn't do and honestly... I don't even know what to do or think about it. I'm holding the biggest grudge against you right now and shit, is that bitter? Sure. Bitter me but how weak of you to do me wrong for your amusement. You turned my one of one to our one of two and I'd be lying if I said I regretted it. I don't. You mean the world to me and more and if I'm going to forgive you, I need to stay away from you. I need space, I need to find myself and become the healthiest version of myself. For you, for Leo, for my family, for me.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

Take care of my son, Auggie. xx.

              — Tink.

"She... Sincere," August breathed as tears fell down his face.

"I'm on my way there."
——

One month later.
April 20th, 2024.