018

Originally this was supposed to be part one of two but y'all... no 💀 that shit was TEW LONG. So I split it up into three parts. Nobody's dying today, booooooo 👎🏾🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅. Guess y'all safe... FOR NOW.

———
MISSIONS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO
GUEST APPEARANCES: TWO (RUTH AND TRAVIS)
CHARACTER REVIVALS: ZERO
DRAMA SCALE: SIX
FIGHTS THIS CHAPTER: ONE (DE SANTAS)

UPCOMING MISSIONS — CLOSE CALL, PART ONE OF THREE.

DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO
———

DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO———

Third Person. UNEDITED.
March 8th, 2024.
Five Days Remaining.

"Girl you betta' not have me lookin' crazy." August huffed as Kali turned his head.

"Oh hush, just let me play in your hair." Kali cheesed, giggling at the puffs she was putting in August's head. "You look so pretty bubby."

"You pretty baby." August chuckled, taking a hit from his blunt. "Man, what time this shit again?"

"Around two papi, then we gotta go see your mommy later." Kali reminded him with a kiss to his temple.

"Aight man." August huffed.

"What's wrong?" Kali asked, parting another section into his head.

It was another day in the De Santa residence and it was just Kali and August at the moment. Jason had moved out a few days prior to the date Kali and August had a few days ago, so their family was over there helping him get settled in.

And with Jason, went August and Kali hated it. But, she also knew she couldn't be selfish at the moment.

She loved the fact August moved in with Jason, she knew that it gave him a sense of peace and that's all she wanted him to have. She also knew how much the boys loved each other and their friendship made her heart melt, so she honestly couldn't help but to be happy for them.

"I'm just... anxious." August sighed. "All we need to do is get my shit again, I'on know why they makin' it deeper than it is."

Kali frowned and continued to do his hair. "Well papi, um,"

"What baby? Spit it out."

After the heart to heart they had not too long ago, Kali and August both decided it was time for him to go back and get his medication for his anxiety again. But, Kali also scheduled an appointment with another therapist just in case he had gained any other mental illnesses.

She thought that at this point she was a lost cause so she didn't even want to help herself, but she wanted to help her boyfriend.

"I'm the one that made the extra appointment." She said cautiously. "But please don't get mad, I just want you to be okay Auggie. I don't want anything to happen to you and I know that sometimes talking to me isn't enough and I know I should've asked you how you felt before I-"