044

😕.

Kali and Aug's/ some of Sylas's and Mila's argument this chapter will be inspired by and slightly based on Kendrick Lamar's: We Cry Together.

Meaning, I'm just using lyrics from the song idk why I ain't say that.

This chapter is pretty long and pretty fucking sad so, prepare for that.

Enjoy.

———
Third Person.
December 19th, 2024.

"So recruiting day is a G3 tradition

"So recruiting day is a G3 tradition. Has been ever since your great grandfather founded the organization." Justin said as he looked at the twins. Holly sat in his lap and smiled widely, just happy to be there.

"I mean who cares though? It's just a day where we quite literally recruite new members. Only 'fascinating' thing about it is that we do it every three years." Sincere blinked as he rubbed Kali's arm while her head rested on his shoulder. "We don't like it."

"You don't know if she likes it or not Sincere. Sweetie do you like this?" Justin cooed to Kali.

"Nope." Kali answered with a shrug, not really paying attention.

"Exactly." Sincere scoffed.

"Thanks." Justin sarcastically smiled.

"You're welcome." Kali smiled and then looked at Sincere and Chris. "Why is he saying thank you?" She tried to whisper.

"It's okay baby." August snickered and pulled her closer to him, making her smile slightly. Her brothers chuckled and shook their heads.

"Anyway, your grandfather was... theatrical to say the least." Holly smiled. "It's this whole routine that you have to learn. He was in love with the arts and put it into our organization. Then others took on the tradition as well."

"Routine?" Kali frowned.

"Dance, kind of... waltz? Juju you take over." Holly huffed and went back to resting her head on Justin's chest.

"You're kidding right?" Kali scoffed.

"Unfortunately not baby girl. Your mother and father had to do it, now you do too. It's only a few minutes long, I promise. Me and your aunt did it too, it's just something that your grandfather wanted." Justin shrugged. "Obviously you're paired up with August, Chris and Penelope will be paired up as well as Sincere and baby."

Sincere hand his hands down his face and shrugged. "So basically we ain't got a choice?"

"Nope. Besides, Kali your mother would've loved to see you do this, it meant the world to her." Valentina sadly smiled.

Kali bit her bottom lip softly, "Fine, fine. We'll do it, right bubba?"

Sincere licked his lips and shook his head. "If you aight then I am too. When we gotta do this shit man?"