053

Y'all when Reese and Jeremiah came back

Y'all when Reese and Jeremiah came back. LMFAOOOOOO 🤭.

Boooo, why aren't y'all happy? 😒 IK I AMMMM.

Lmao let's be serious rq though. Nina to readers type shit cus I really need y'all to understand. I'm not bringing anyone else back. The only reason Jeremiah and Reese came back is because it's been planned since the FIRST book. Anyone else I killed off, I did it because they simply didn't matter anymore, even Alonzo. He just doesn't matter anymore and he nor will anyone else add anything to the plot.

But hey, at least I decided to take down the death count, instead of 13, it'll just be 3 more.

Anyway, I'm highhhhh, so, let's see how this goes.

Enjoy.

———
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

"Missed me?" Reese grinned as he stared at the shocked but fearful looks that were on their faces. All except Kali.

Reese walked up to Kali and stood in front of her, lifting her head up with his finger gently. "I've missed you dove... I'm so sorry this happened to you." He cooed, staring down at her lips, then looking up to glare at his uncle.

"Boohoo, let's skip the dramatics." Jeremiah rolled his eyes and walked up to Kali, touching her stomach. "No Chino? Wasn't that his name August?"

"Who the hell is Chino..?" Kali frowned, both her and Sincere looking at August.

"Oh, wow." Jeremiah frowned and hummed, being upset that he wasn't able to get to her. "You took their memories already?"

"Fuck you nigga." August rose his fist to swing but was immediately snatched up by SJ.

"If you ever," SJ bellowed, "Raise your fucking hand to touch my little brother again, I will rip your fingers off one by one and force feed them down your fucking throat!"

"Chill, chill." Jeremiah sighed, wrapping his arms around his brother. "We missed you SJ."

Kali busted out laughing while Sincere kept a blank look on his face, all he could do was stare at Maurice who hasn't taken his eyes off of him either.

"Yeah, it's been a minute, SJ. When BJ get here?" Reese smiled as him and BJ hugged tightly.

"Been here for a minute, how you doin' youngin'?" BJ kissed Jeremiah's forehead, then him and SJ stood back next to each other.

Even though SJ and BJ were cousins, they treated each other like brothers.

"How... how did you come back?" Sincere whispered. Weirdly enough, Sincere knew Reese died but, he didn't know the shit Reese did to him or his sister.

Soon, none of them would.

"Sincere." Reese said lowly. "Let's take a walk."

"Nigga nah." August mugged, "Kill me if you need to but I bet I kill this nigga first."