017

Like I said at the end of last chapter, we're focusing on the couples this chapter so yaaay! This chapter actually will be short 😭.

[Update: man this chapter longer than my fuckin patience. I LIED. THIS SHIT IS DUMB FUCKING LONG.]

Also, that song shit annoying LMFAO. Ima only do it if a chapter is intense, emotional, or they're just important songs. BUT, I'll put ONE or TWO songs that reminds me of each couple at the start of their POVS, hope y'all listen to or know em.

Well, I don't think I have anything else to say so let's look at our couples and move on to the chapter. When we get to D and Sin, it'll get kinda intense so.. yk.

Enjoy

Enjoy.
——
DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO
MISSIONS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO
GUEST APPEARANCES: ZERO
CHARACTER REVIVALS: ZERO
DRAMA SCALE: FOUR-FIVE (emotional)

UPCOMING MISSIONS —  TBA (ONE WEEK REMAINING)
MISSION NAME REVEAL: NEXT CHAPTER.
———

One week later. Unedited.
Third Person — Christopher De Santa's POV.
Chris and Penny's song: Losing Focus by Bryson Tiller.

"Leo!" Kali yelled as she packed his book bag for him. "Hey, does he have his basketball?"

"Yeah mama, it's in there." Chris muttered as he sipped coffee out of Kali's cup and read the paper. Today was Leo's first day of school and despite everything that was going on, Chris and Kali made sure that he was excited to finally be around people other than them.

Leo was their pride and joy and they'd do anything for their baby. Unlike their other brother.

Sincere for one couldn't be bothered because he hated school, and he was the 'fun' sibling in Leo's eyes while Kali and Chris were more so serious and his parental roles. So Sincere muttered a good luck and that's it.

"Leo!" Kali yelled again, rushing to pack her purse before she took him to school. "Where's his inhaler?"

"Book bag, calm down mama." Chris chuckled.

"Yooo?" Leo walked in, too busy scrolling on his phone which made Chris shake his head. Chris leaned over and smacked Leo on his neck.

"Nigga talk to yo' momma like you got some fuckin' sense." Chris scoffed and put his glasses back on, going back to the paper.

"Shit!" He hissed, rubbing the stinging spot. "Sorry. Ma'am?" Leo sucked his teeth but then smiled when Kali kissed his cheek. "Hi, mommy."

"Hi, mijo. You're ready to go? Where's everyone?" Kali frowned.

"It's eight in the morning mama, those niggas are still sleep and probably hungover." Chris chuckled.

"Yeah, they're still sleeping but Mar is up, he just went to the basement and then wished me good luck on my first day." Leo smiled and shrugged, thanking Kali when she handed him his book bag.