036

The way our baby is in her MEAN GIRL era, oh bitch i'm HAPPY

The way our baby is in her MEAN GIRL era, oh bitch i'm HAPPY. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy.

———

GUEST APPEARANCES: ONE

——––
October 9th, 2024.
Third Person. Unedited.

Kali sat behind her desk and turned over the heavy duffel bag of money, watching the stacks fall out. She took the blunt from her glossy lips and cleared her throat, and then put it back.

It's been a few days since she's seen August and honestly, she didn't miss him. Her feelings were still hurt but at this point it was full blown rage.

She's slept alone for days because she's been wanting space from everyone. The only person she's been up under was Demitrius and barely even him.

Her brothers were too full of anger, Leo didn't want to get in the middle but he was ultimately on Kali's side as well as D.

Sylas called himself minding his business but he was just as nosy as everyone else. The girls were sent down to Atlanta for moves so they weren't there anymore. Kali was stressed out and everyday she regretted coming back to them.

"Mommy."

Kali looked up to see both Lucky and Leo at the door.

"Hi babies." Kali sighed as she took another hit. "What's going on?"

"We got you your food." Leo and Lucky both walked to her desk and kissed her cheeks. "I got you an extra water too."

"Thank you mijo. What else is there? I see it in your face." Kali said, leaning back in her seat staring at them.

"Someone's here to see you." Leo frowned. "But I don't know who she is. She says she's a friend of Sylas?"

Kali squinted her eyes and chuckled. "If she was a friend of Sylas then I would've known about her. Send her in and get Sylas on the phone. Go." Kali waved them off as they scurried out to go get whoever came to see Kali.