BONUS CHAPTER + THIRD BOOK.

..... I... lmao.

Here y'all go man, damn it's jhi sad. AND it's short ngl, it's just the funeral lmao.

Ngl, I'll focus more on the impact of Sin and D in Sylas's book cus' he took them dying HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Ugh, my poor Alsina twins . 🙁 I love you my babies.

———

AUGUST 29TH, 2027.
SINCERE'S, KALI'S, AND DEMITRIUS'S FUNERAL.

Dejuan stood over his wife's casket, nodding his head and letting his fingertips graze against her pale, sunken, cheeks. "I'm so sorry I couldn't save you, my Lia. It's all my fault." He whispered, clenching his jaw, trying his hardest not to cry.

"I'm so sorry, DJ." Jade cried, hugging on her brother but he didn't even bother to hug her back, he simply couldn't take his eyes off of Sincere's grave slowly going down in the dirt first.

August cried heavily in Sylas's arms, trying his hardest to stop but he just couldn't. He lost the three out of four pieces of his heart, he just prayed Sylas wouldn't be next.

Nayeli and Ayana stood over Kali's casket and Sincere's grave, both of their faces blank. Nayeli went into complete shock and numbed herself the same day Kali died. She hasn't shed a single tear while Ayana cried enough for the both of them.

"I'm so sorry, baby." Ayana whispered, holding Nayeli's hand.

"Sorry won't bring them back so keep it." Nayeli muttered, taking her hand away. It was moments like this where the family understood why Kali would say that Nayeli was just the girl version of Sincere.

She had almost the exact mindset he did, except she was actually more mature and calmer than he was.

"I never wanted this to happen, I didn't want you to die, mommy. I didn't mean to disappoint you." Leo sobbed heavily, on his knees, holding on to Kali's hand. "No, no, why is she moving? Why's her casket getting lower?"

He looked over to see the same happening to Demitrius's casket and he ran to him too, shaking his head. "I don't know what to do, make it stop! They can't go, I don't want them to leave - no August get off of me!" Leo screamed, going into full blown hysterics.

Jelani stood there, crying to herself, not knowing what to do. This was the first time ever that she couldn't comfort her boyfriend.

Leo also spotted some of the workers throwing dirt over Sincere's casket and that's what made him lose his mind. "No! Stop, you're hurting him! We can take them home, we just gotta, we gotta call someone, we gotta fix it!"

"Leo, stop." Sylas sniffed, pulling him back with Alonzo and Tony.

"No get the fuck away from me! Mommy!" Leo thrashed around in their arms, crying and screaming at the top of his lungs. "No! Please no, no, no, just let her stay, just let me talk to her, she's okay!" Leo pushed the men off of him and raced back to Kali's casket, but got pushed back by Nayeli.

"It's gonna be okay, mijo." Nayeli sighed.

"Don't call me that, leave me alone, Nayeli! I just want my mom bruh." He wept, feeling his whole body go limp, "I just want them back." He cried, wrapping his arms tightly around his sister. "Please don't die on me, Eli. I can't take losing you too."

"That won't happy baby boy, I'll stay here with you for as long as I can." She sniffed, finally crying herself.

Dejuan fell to his knees as Kali's casket was finally covered, tears falling down his face. He felt two hands touch him and he looked up, seeing both Axel and Jade on both sides of him, crying with him too.