028

Lol.

Enjoy.

——

Third Person

Third Person.
Cabo, Mexico.
June 13th, 2021.

"I just told Demitrius happy birthday, he 18 now." Jason said as he sat on the couch with August who was staring into space.

"The 13th already?" He muttered. "Happy birthday boy." He blinked, his eyes slowly rolled to the back of his head with each blink as his high became more intense.

He put the cup of whiskey to his lips as he stared into space, listening to the waves crash against the sand.

"I told you, you shoulda just stuck wit' weed. P's spanking you." Jason snickered as he sipped on juice.

"Baby!"

"Yo." August rasped, licking his lips. "What Kalina?"

"Don't Kalina me, papi." Kalina chuckled and sat next to Jason who then got up and moved to the other couch. "Okay...the fuck."

"Bitch I'on like you. You ain't shit like K-"

"Jason shut up bruh." August blinked slowly.

"No nigga! August fuck her. Get yo' fuckin' head right or I'm leaving you on God." Jason seethed and stormed out of the house.

Present Day.
May 1st, 2024.

"Leonardo? Do you know the answer?" The teacher asked pointing to the calculus equation on the board.

Leo huffed heavily and finally looked up from his lap and stared at the problem for a few seconds. Before he could even answer, someone else did.

"17," A soft voice spoke. Leo looked over to see Jelani already looking at him. "Don't worry." She mouthed.

Leo blinked at her and then looked back at his lap as the class started to talk and move into their groups. "Leo?" Jelani walked up to him with Lucky and Santana who were sadly smiling. "Are you okay?"

"Why the fuck would you- I'm aight, Jelani." Leo ran both of his hands down his face in frustration. "Just leave me alone. All of you." He muttered. "Please."

"But Leo we love you and-"

Leo slowly turned his head as his fist balled up on the top of his desk. He looked at Lucky and blinked slowly, "Let's not crowed around Mr. De Santa's desk. He's working by himself, please resume your groups." Mr. Leon spoke.

The kids frowned but did as told. Leo looked at the teacher who nodded at him and turned around to finish grading papers.

Bubba: You aight? — 1:30 pm.

I wanna come home. I can't handle being here rn. — 1:30 pm.
I'm about to fucking snap. — 1:30 pm.

Bubba: Aight here I come, stay in yo' class until I get there. — 1:31 pm.