076

🫤.

Enjoy.

——

Third Person.
April 27th, 2026.

Kali stood there, sighing heavily at her sister who was crying beside her as they looked down at both Penelope's and Chris's graves.

Now both of their tombstones had 'Together at last.' carved on to them and Kali just stared at the words, chuckling to herself.

"Come on, Eli, let's go home." Alonzo and Tony grabbed her, sniffing themselves. Penny was close with them and they had lost a dear friend as well, others were sad too but not just because she died, but for Kali.

Chris was murdered in broad daylight, then Leo goes to prison and he's never coming out, she's potentially putting her boyfriends life in danger, then her best friend died all within less of a year. Nine months to be exact.

So much shit was happening to her back to back and she didn't even cry about it anymore. She just stood there, empty. Hoping that she would be the next to go.

"I'm so sorry, Ali." Penny whispered, sniffing. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Cheeks." Dejuan came up to her and she turned her head slightly as he placed his arm around her shoulder. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah. I don't want to be here anymore. Depressing." She muttered, looking over Nayeli again.

Sincere stood on the other side of her and he kissed her head gently, "I'm sorry, hermana. I really am."

"Right, you don't deserve this and neither did she, we love you." Demitrius said.

"It happens. You're born and then you die, some sooner than others." Kali blankly said and turned around, walking off from both her boyfriend and Sincere.

"Where you goin'?" August asked, walking away from Sylas.

"The only place there- home. I'm going home." She answered.

"Ali." August grabbed Kali by her arm and he looked down at her. "I'm so sorry. I really am. Believe it, we're going to-"

"We?" Kali hummed, chuckling bitterly.

"Yes, Kali, we. Stop doing that, you're not alone and if you feel like you are then you have me, I just want you to understand that." August frowned. "I love you and I want to be here for you."

Kali licked her lips and looked at the ground as she crossed her arms. "Yeah, I love you too. Thanks but no thanks, I'm fine." She gave him a closed mouth smile and walked off, leaving her family there.

"JJ? Is it you?"

Penny turned around and gasped, her hands covering her mouth. "Chrissy." She whispered, her voice breaking.

"Baby?" Penny gasped and ran, jumping up and wrapping her legs around Chris's waist.

He spun them around, laughter of happiness leaving the both of them as they cried together. "I can't believe this shit, you're here." He sniffed.

"I'm here. I'm sad that it had to happen this way and this early but now, now-"

"Now we're together again." He placed his forehead against hers.

"And now we're at peace." She smiled.

"Come on, let's go home." Chris held his hand out and Penny grabbed it, both of them looking at Kali who was sitting in her car, staring at the dashboard. "She's gonna be okay... you know she is."