056

DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO.
DRAMA SCALE: 5.

THE FINAL FOUR REVEAL: THREE CHAPTERS AWAY.

————

Third Person.
May 18th, 2025.

Sylas sat there and watched Kali as she slept comfortably. Her face was deep in her pillow with her hair covering her face, teddy bear in her arms.

The sun peeked through her baby pink curtains, making her soft skin glow.

He blinked slowly and sat back, his gaze heavy on her as she started to stir and whimper in her sleep.

As the days went by, Sylas couldn't help the fury that ran through his veins. Everyday that he looked at his twin brother and Kali, he was reminded that they were taken from right under his nose with the blink of an eye.

If August wasn't with Chris and Sincere, he had be with Sylas and Sylas definitely enforced that and August let him. Especially since they still lived together on top of that.

August knew Sylas was worrying himself to death so for the time being, he let him have it. He'd do the same too.

But today August was with Sincere and Chris, so Sylas decided to keep his eye on Kaliana in the mean time. It's like he constantly switched between the two and nobody said a word to him about it. He dared them to.

Kali sat up, letting her hair falling over her shoulder as she used her wrist to hold herself up and rub her eye with the other. She turned her head to her couch and blinked slowly, his unannounced presence not scaring her even a little bit.

"Well good morning to you too. Fucking weirdo." Kali muttered, standing on her feet, slipping her feet into her fluffy slippers.

She eyed him her whole journey across her room and to the bathroom.

Nobody knew Kali had that flash drive and she damn sure wasn't going to tell them she did. She finally had leverage to hold over their heads.

She didn't care about what they were planning, she didn't care about the Creedz. She just wanted to leave.

Kali had already made up her mind when it came to her feelings towards everyone that resided in her house and now in her life.

Starting with Sincere, she never cared to talk to him much anymore but she did if she had to and Sincere hated that. It's not like she had a problem with him, because she didn't, she just didn't care.

Kali found herself caring about Christopher and Demitrius though and she hated it. She knew that they were becoming a new soft spot and she couldn't stand the thought of it because if she ever had to cross them... she knew she would. She just hoped it never came to that.

She also found herself adoring Leo completely, along with Penny but honestly, nobody could tell that she even cared about them, except for Chris.

Kali trusted Chris and that alone made her start to resent him but she couldn't stay away from her older brother even if she tried to.

Her and Niko got along pretty well, so did her and Jason, especially because they tended to mind their business the most out of the family.

Now when it came to the Alsina twins, she didn't like neither one of them but if she had to choose, she'd choose Sylas as her favorite and August couldn't stand that.

Sylas loved it but that's because Sylas was the only person to sit there and genuinely love Kali through whatever she went through and not secretly judge her while doing so. Even with the way she is now, he still cared about her just as much as he did before.