065

Man oh man, LMFAO.

Here are my current top 4 characters, ts change like the seasons idek if I mean this fr.

[UPDATE: I'm coming back up here from the authors note at the end and uh... nah this four is true for rn, LMAO.]

The only one I KNOW I mean is Kali being #1 and Leo at 3 cus that'll never change idc! Bye I'ma be sick starting a new book, I'ma miss Kali, don't nobody wanna talk abt that bitch Mila 😒

Wait... y'all I've been in my TVDU (the vampire diaries universe) and Twilight phase for a BRICK, and I kinda wanna make a supernatural book with Aug. 😭 Would y'all even read that? Like idk, lmk. Fr.

And soon y'all are gonna get a little preview of Sylas's book too.

Ngl... this book lookin' like it's gon' be longer than the first man, FUCK.

45 chapters my black ass, bye.

AYEEEE UPDATE, THE QUEEN DEAD SMOKIN ON THAT LIZZIE PACK, who coming to the session? 👀

Anyway.

Enjoy.

———
Third Person.
Unedited.

"Well..." Nayeli turned her head slightly, twisting her lips, "Why am I here?"

"Because, Kali, you have something we want." Reese taunted, letting his finger graze in her hair.

"And what is that?" Nayeli squinted, looking around, then smacking his hand.

"The flash drive." Reese hummed, "Where is it?"

"I don't know where the flash drive is, but even if I did, I wouldn't help you. Or your little bitch in the clown mask." Nayeli smiled. "You're gonna have to try a little harder than that."

She didn't even know what flash drive they were talking about. Nayeli was focused on not blowing Kali's cover because even though the girls were completely identical, they acted completely different.

Not to mention, they sounded different but you'd have to really listen to their voices to know which one was talking to you, Sincere was the only one to know the difference before Nayeli even opened her mouth.

Kali's voice was deeper and softer than Nayeli's, similar to Rubi Rose, while Nayeli's was a bit higher but more aggressive. Similar to Katherine Pierce.

But both of the girls have already somewhat mastered the art of pretending to be one another, simply out of curiosity and for fun.

"SJ." Reese waved his hand. "Wipe this shit man, she's obviously-"

"Nah, I'm not gon' make her switch. Kaliana give us the flash drive, you have a month. After that? It'll rain blood." SJ stood up, "Find yo' way home bitch. Jermaine get the fuck up." Jason stood up and stormed out of the diner.