042

This nigga so fine

This nigga so fine. I can't do shit but laugh atp. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Anyway, sigh, let's get into this sad ass chapter.

STARTED WRITING: 5/27/22
PUBLISHED: 5/31/22

——
[CONTINUATION OF LAST CHAPTER...]

Third Person.
Unedited.

Kali held a screaming Sylas in her arms as she scrambled to yank her phone out of her jacket pocket. Broken sobs left her lips as she tried to console Sylas while finding a contact.

"Hey best-"

"Demitrius." Kali sobbed into the phone while Sylas was still screaming and crying into her chest. She winced in pain at how hard he was squeezing her.

"Kaliana? What's wrong? Sincere! Chris! August!" Demitrius ran out of the game room and into the kitchen where everyone was.

"What? What's wrong?" The men stood up while Leo and Lucky, looked at Demitrius confused.

"What's wrong Meech?" Jason frowned as Ayana sat on his lap and looked at a confused Penny who was standing in front of Chris.

"I-I don't know! Kali called me crying and I think Sylas is in the back screaming I-"

August snatched the phone from Demitrius and put the phone to his ear and stepped closer to D. "Baby? Baby, tell me what's wrong."

Kali tried her hardest to talk but she couldn't. She was way too worked up to say anything to him.

"Give it here." Sincere took the phone and frowned once he put it to his ear. "Everybody get y'all shit, just in case." Sincere demanded, touching around his waist for his glock that was indeed there.

Everybody came back into the room with their guns, waiting for Sincere's signal. "Hermana, baby I need you to calm down. Look, me and bear are right here, I need you to talk to us."

Chris too put his ear to the phone and everyone held their breaths, waiting to see some type of reaction from them.

Suddenly, Chris stumbled back from the phone and all he could do was look at both August and Demitrius. Soon enough, he began to cry. "Fuck!" He yelled, yanking Penny out of the door behind him.

"What the hell is wrong!" Demitrius yelled.

Sincere stood there with the phone still to his ear, in shock at what Kali had just told him. His eyes were slightly wide and he started to shake.

August took the phone and put it to his ear but Kali had already hung up.

"Bubba?" Leo whispered, "Why are you shaking?"

Instead of answering, Sincere just stared at August and clenched his jaw. "I'm so fucking sorry, Aug." He said softly.

"What? Why?" August scoffed.