033

Y'all they done gave yo' bitch a permit. Ong fuck a license I'm pushing this bitch ILLEGALLY. Chaos > Peace.

I LOVE DRAMA ION WANT PEACE! #ninalations.

Anyway, last chapter was funny LMFAOOOO.

GUESS WHO'S HEREEEEEEEEE.

Y'all, a LOT is happening in this chapter. Like... A LOT. It's a lot of hostility but I promise there's a moment in this chapter that'll make you cry happy tears :) Cus' I sho' cried.

Another note. NO DISRESPECT TO THE DEAD. They were my favorites too.

Enjoy.

——

This nigga so fine 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️comeheabringdatdickhea😂😂😂😂🤰🏾🤰🏾🤰🏾 #I'aWhoopKaliAssFr💯🤣

——
GUEST APPEARANCES: TWO (Lucien and Kobe)
NEW CHARACTER: ONE
SURPRISE APPEARANCES: ONE
——
Washington, D.C.
September 24th, 2024.
Third Person. Unedited.

"Hi papi, whatcha doinnnn'?" Kali giggled as she plopped on the end of her bed and held herself up with her elbows, putting her palms under her chin.

She kicked the pink plush blanket off of her and grabbed August's instead, wrapping it around her and smelling it slightly.

"Playing 2K baby girl, you o- bitch that's a fuckin' foul!" August popped up making Kali face palm into the bed. "Baby you see dis' shit man?" August sucked his teeth.

"Ouch." She huffed and frowned, glaring at August who paused the game to bust out laughing.

"Oh shit." He cackled and sat back on the bed, pecking Kali's lips. "I'm sorry tink. Lemme help you." August went to touch the cover but go popped instead.

"No, we were supposed to go out today Auggie." Kali whined. "You told me." She pouted. "You said it last week, and you said it yesterday."

"When I say- damn I did say dat' didn't I?" August sucked his teeth. "Stop bein' sad for me baby cus' I'on be remembering shit I say to you."

"August, seriously!" Kali scoffed.

"What bae? I forgot, I'm sorry. After this game we can go out or sum'. Chill." He waved her off and she hummed. "This jhi my first time playin' by myself ina' brick."

"Don't even worry about it, Aug. I'm going over to Sincere and D's new house like I should've done in the first place if you need me." Kali shook her head and shrugged, not caring about the situation anymore.

"Aye when you go over there can you tell Sincere to give me my fuckin' lighter back." August nodded and focused on the game he was winning.

"You tell him, clown." Kali mushed his head and stormed out of her room and into Sincere's old one. She told Sincere to keep everything in here for whenever he wanted to come over. Then, her and Chris brought all of their furniture and decorations as a sweet house warming gift.