one of my aunties came up to me and said "that's man's yo husband right? the way he adore and protect you is evident."

i said "yes ma'am we are married, and he don't play about me."

she said "as he shouldn't. you guys make a beautiful couple, congratulations on the marriage and your beautiful blessings on the way baby girl. you deserve it."

i smiled and gave her a hug saying thank you and it was great to see her.

after about 4 hours we finally got headed up out of there. i was exhausted and ty social battery finally ran out. we thanked my mom and bestfriend. for everything then headed out. the ride was about an hour and forty five so when we made it back we got right into the shower.

after our shower we passed out in the bed. i woke up the next day and rubbed next to me feeling ty's abs. i turned kissing on his face and neck. he said "goodmorning pri."

i said "goodmorning baby, can i get some dick."

he laughed and said "whenever babe."

with that i turned my body around so i could ride him reverse. he was already on brick so when i got up and slid onto him i heard him grunt.

literally i wasn't even taking the full amount because i was already knowing the pain after would be different. soon as i started to massage his balls while riding him he said "shit i bust."

he pushed into me making me shake all over him and pulled me back playing with my clit as i came on his dick.

he said "yeah."

i laughed as he kissed on my neck and moved towards my face. as he kissed my lips he said "you want more or you good?"

he was continuing as he asked me which literally made me cum again.

as everything released ty slowly stroked before pulling out kissing on my neck and chest as i came down. he said "yeah you needed that huh?"

he had my neck gripped up lightly while kissing my chest. when we finally finished we got into a bath together before taking a shower. the tub in our master bathroom is huge and wide which i love because i force ty to take baths with me. initially he was taken a back but we always finish with shower to get all the dead skin off.

i usually will run him one with epsom salt when he's had a long day. but growing up in his house men didn't take baths only showers which i thought was just a stereotype.

after our shower i changed into a house dress and some slippers since today was dedicated to setting up everything we bought for the house. ty built the furniture while i put everything together for the kitchen.

we still had a lot of shopping to do but it was still mad early so we planned to go later on. about noon ty had all the furniture in our room set up. i was setting up the living room because we had got a new grey comfy sectional with a silver glass table for the middle. i bought a white fur rug to go on the ground under it.

i set up my candle on the table with its center piece to hold shit. he came out to me and said "come look at the room."

we had our custom bed frame finally in and i loved it. it was champagne with jewels in the tufts. the bed was up high so the little edge helped my short ass up. i love our bed.

we had all white sheets with a white comforter and a champagne duvet. ty hate all the blankets so we got a cooling blanket we ready replace them with.

our dressers were all white with a glass surface. ty had built me a vanity in our new closet before we even got here and i was in love with it.

we now had our dressers set up so we weren't hanging everything/living out our suitcases.

i kissed on his lips and said "thank you daddy, you're the best husband i could ever ask for."

he kissed on my lips rubbing my sides and back. he said "anything for yall."

i said "i made the living room look more homey; but we still gotta get kitchen stuff cause right now it makes me sad."

he laughed and kissed my forehead, he said "we gon go at 12 babe lemme bring this trash out and shower then we can go. so get ready."