Misun was with the four girls, Boreum, Dasom, Hayun, and Okemia. They were at the convenience store eating ramyeon and kimbap. It was almost 7:30p.m and they were having their dinner together. She had asked them to meet her there.

"I mean it's crazy right?" Misun said, inaudible due to the food she was chewing in her mouth.

"It's not crazy misun, it's reasonable." Boreum told her, pointing her chopsticks towards her. Misun rolled her eyes and drank her strawberry milk. She was a sucker for strawberry things, including food or any other thing that had a picture of a strawberry.

"What's the big deal anyways? Both of you are gonna get something out of this deal." Okemia said looking at her with derision.

Misun did share this top-secret case with the girls. She was aware that she couldn't hide anything from them, in particular, or hold it inside. But since she knows they won't tell anyone outside of this group, she's cool with it.

The sound of hums could be heard from them agreeing with Okemia. "Think of this as a great way to make amends with Heeseung." Hayun told her.

"How are you guys so chill about this? I know for a fact, you guys do not like the others boys too." Misun retorted making them feel the hatred that she has for Heeseung. She didn't even mention any of their names, but yet you could see all their faces blow up with anger.

This group really does have anger issues. Misun was left in silence after she had said that. "Anyways..."

She looked at the clock and gasped. Her gasp accidentally startled the girls which made them look at her. "What happened?" Misun started slurping her noodles even faster and threw her trash away.

She was gathering her things and choked from the food in her mouth, "I forgot that we were supposed to meet at 8."

Her figure dashed and blurred off. She quickly sprinted outside and started semi-running to the bus station.

Meanwhile, inside the convenience store, "Pfft, and she says she hates him." Okemia laughed.

"She's blind herself, she literally just left us to meet Heeseung." Boreum said, sounding like Misun ditched them. "Talk about head over heels." Hayun joked making them all laugh.

Misun got on the bus and was panting. She was breathing hard while trying to find a seat. She looked at the window and saw how messy her hair was from when she ran. She fixed it in an instant and now it was only time for her to meet Heeseung.

She was finally at the building. Misun saw him sitting on the bench outside. "Lee Heeseung."

Heeseung looked relieved to see her. "Kim Misun." his smile flickered across his face like a hologram. "You're here, I didn't think you would come."

Misun was confused and furrowed her eyebrows, seeing there was a red tint on his nose. He must've been waiting here. It was almost time where snow would cover every inch of the ground, which meant that it was already freezing cold. He could've gone inside but he waited outside. Heeseung's legs were also shaking.

"What are you doing outside? It's too cold." Misun said, pinching an inch of his jacket and dragged him up. She tried not to touch him.

She shocked herself, her behavior. Misun remembered the deal and she decided to be; somewhat decent to him.

Heeseung looked at her while she pulled him. He couldn't see her face, knew how embarrassed she had looked. His part of the deal was only slowly coming to him.

"It sucks though, we have this case while we still have to deal with other missions with the others and our research paper." He said making her hum. It was no surprise, of course they would make them work double their role. "We're gonna be so exhausted."

"Thank you, Kim Misun." He suddenly said making her confusingly turn.

"For what?" She asked, looking up at him.

"For being so nice." He smiled at her and she stared at him for a while before snapping back to reality. She pushed his arm, "I'm not being nice."

"I just wanna take your spot, Lee Heeseung." She said with a sly smile which made him scoff. He looked at her with disbelief from her reasoning. "You're a menace, you know that?" He bit the inside of his mouth.

Misun started laughing while he was chasing her again. Maybe this deal isn't so bad, she thought to herself. She still hated him though for the same reason. Until she is at the top, she's not lowering her guard.

"Kim Misun, come back here!"

──────────────────