2022 Halloween Special!!

Sebastian's POV

I head to the nursery and see Oli cuddled up with his blanket and his paci in his mouth. I coo at him before I head over to his crib and gently shake him awake. He starts to stir a bit and opens his eyes while letting out a small yawn. He smiles and giggles when he sees me and he makes grabby hands at me so I pick him up. "Do you know what today is?" He shakes his head, "Today is Halloween!" I say excitedly and he smiles up at me, "That means you get to go trick or treating which means you'll get lots of candy" His eyes go wide, "Candy! Wets go nows daddy" He tries to wiggle out of my grasp so I put him down. "You have to wait until it gets dark Oli and we need to get you a costume" He bounces around, "Any idea what you want to be?" He thinks about it for a second before gasping, "Bat!" He says and I smile. "Well then you will be the cutest baby bet ever" I lean down to kiss his forehead and he squeals. "Let's go get you some yummy breakfast" I say and Oli takes my hand as I lead him to the kitchen.

"We have oatmeal, waffles, pancakes, cereal" I list the names of breakfast we have and Oli puts his finger on his chin, "Cakies pwease daddy" He gives me puppy dog eyes that I can't resist so I take out the ingredients to make the batter. Oli runs out of the kitchen as I pour the batter onto the pan. Oli runs back in with toys in his hands, "Daddy pway?" He asks me holding up his hands full of toys. "I'm cooking you pancakes remember?" He giggles and nods his head, "I knows but pway later?" I nod my head which makes him squeal and I smile at him.

I grab a dino plate for Oli and put 2 pancakes on the plate, "Come here Oli. The pancakes are ready" He runs to the kitchen and I pick him up setting him in his highchair. I put syrup and butter on the pancakes before I cut them up into tiny bits, "What do you want to drink baby?" He looks up at me, "Juice pwease" I smile at his manners and fill up a sippy cup with apple juice before I hand it to him, "Tankies!" He says before I pick up his fork and feed him the tiny bits of pancake. He ate one full pancake and half do the other before he complained about his tummy being full so I take him out of his highchair setting him on his feet. "Was it yummy?" I ask him as I take his plate to the sink, "Yus! Tank chu daddy" He says before he runs off to the living room to play with his toys.

I do the dishes and head into the living room to see Oli's toys spread out everywhere on the living room floor. "Well, I see you made quite a mess with your toys" I laugh a little bit and Oli looks up at me, "Pway?" He asks me and I sit down next to him, "What do you want to play?" I ask him and he scrunches up his nose, "Hmm dino twain!" I nod my head as I set up the track and get out the 2 dino cars. Oli sets one of the cars on the track and it starts to race around the track along with the one I set on the track. "Daddy! Go zoom" I smile at him, "They do Oli. Our cars are racing each other" Oli giggles and sets his plastic dinosaur toys around the track along with the plastic trees the toy track came with. He takes the toy car from the track and gets up, running around the living room, "Rawr! Wike dino!" He says which causes me to let out a laugh at his actions. I get up and sneak behind him grabbing him by the waist and lifting him up onto my hip, "You're the cutest little dino there is Oli" I say and I tickle his tummy, "Daddy stawp" He says between giggles and trying to get away from my grip, "Alright little dino. I will let you go this time" I set him on his feet and he bounces in front of me with a huge smile on his face. "Again! Again!" He makes grabby hands for me and I do it one more time which he erupts in giggles.

"Alright baby boy. I think it's time to get you a costume" I say and he takes my hand leading him to the nursery to change clothes. I quickly change his diaper and change him into a sweater with his overalls. I grab his backpack with a change of clothes and some extra diapers. I head out of his room and make sure to turn off all of the lights, heading towards the front door. "Come here, baby boy. Let's get your shoes on" I grab his shoes and he walks over to me, I get his shoes on and tie his laces. I tell him to wait here while I get his backpack. I head back into the room to see Oli playing with his toys in the living room, "Oli I told you to wait by the front door" I tell him his head perks up, "Got bowed wanted toys" He says and I sigh, "Alright. You can bring one toy for the car ride" He gasps and goes through his toys picking out his large dino toy. "Good boy. How let's head out" He takes my hand when I open the door and I lock it behind me. As I head for the driver's seat, I get him settled into his car seat, heading to the costume store.