I really hope I get paired with Laura.

"Ok I'm going to start assigning partners for the project, Jack and Ella, Shawn and Laura, Lilian and Chase," he continued on through the whole class but I stopped listening.

Just my luck,

The guys that's hates me and is stupid hot.

Once that was all finished he sat back down at his desk and all the partners got together to start talking about their project.

Deep breath...

I turned around to ask Chase what he wanted to do the project on and he was gone.

I didn't even hear him leave.

"Did you see Chase leave?" I ask Laura

"No," she says then continues talking to her Shawn.

"He's just in a bad mood today, you'll see him later I'm sure," Shawn says while smirking.

I-

~~

Lunch is finally here, Laura told me I was eating with her today, I didn't fight it since I had nowhere else to go.

We sit down at one of the tables and take out our lunches, I had packed a sandwich and an apple.

During lunch I meet Violet she is super sweet, she has dark green eyes that look like emeralds and Beautiful red hair.

We all talk for the rest of lunch just to get to know each other.

Once lunch is over I started heading to my next class and I feel a strong hand grab my arm, I flinch and turn around when I see that it was Chase who grabbed my arm.

I quickly yank my arm out of his hand, but he doesn't seem bothered by this at all.

"Do you want to meet after school to do the English project at my house." He asked.

I think about it for a second, I did always want to be more social, "you know what? sure," I decided.

"Ok, I'll meet you at the front doors after school," he says.

"Sure," I agree before walking away.

At least if it goes bad I never have to talk to him again.

•Chase's POV•

  I saw her leave the cafeteria when the bell rang, I got up quickly and walked in her direction,

I caught up to her I grabbed her arm to stop her. When she flinched and turned around I loosened my grip and looked at her,

She made my heart to that thing where it felt like it was doing flips in my chest,

She had the most perfect eyes they were like a darker sage green colour and her hair was a light brown almost caramel colour, I wanted to touch it but that would have been weird.

What the actual fuck am I saying??

"My house after school to do the English project, meet me by the front door,"

God I don't even know this girl and she has me nervous around her, every other girl would have begged for me to hang out with them, but not her she seemed like she couldn't care less about me.

Which made her more interesting.

———————————————————————————
A/n

Word count(1058)

I know I'm sorry this chapter is terrible I will try to do better for the next one, I hope you liked it a bit

Quick question: who's POV do you like better and should I try a 3rd person's POV

Thoughts??

Pls remember to vote, comment and follow me!!

— Kay❤️