"Let go of my fucking arm." Misun cursed out while she gave a glare. She rarely ever curses, especially to people she doesn't like. "We need to finish our mission." She whispered out even though Heeseung had clearly heard her.

"What mission?" Heeseung asked, she turned at the girls the back. She sighed, "We need to destroy this software before anything else happens." Heeseung's look showed that he was stunned. He wondered how they were supposed to carry out the same plan and why they felt the need to destroy it.

"...That's weird. We were gonna do the same thing." Heeseung admitted thinking there was no point in hiding it. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"We were gonna destroy that software too." Misun realized what had gone in her ears and couldn't believe it took her this long to realize it. She mentally scoffed at Heeseung for not realizing it too since he's such a smart student. She sneakily grabbed her katana that she had attached under her skirt.

Kim Misun is an expert with a katana. She can handle a gun and a knife well, but her true strength lies within her katana skills. She'd rather use a katana than any other weapon.

She turned around to face Hayun and them as she signaled them a slight nod. In an instant, they all had their weapons facing Heeseung and them.

"Woah, woah." Sunghoon said placing both hands in front of his chest. They all looked confused and also didn't look as fazed as Misun thought she would. This whole situation felt very odd to her.

"Kim Misun, what the fuck do you guys think you're doing? Put your weapon down." Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows and motioned his hand downwards.

"Who are you guys under?" She asked ignoring his question. He knew what she meant by that.

"Belift." He answered shortly.

Misun's weapon slowly went down because they've heard of that name before. They remember their boss saying that they had the same intentions and that they wouldn't do any harm. The agencies they're under are both acquaintances.

Misun and them released their hold from their weapons. "No way.."

"What's wrong Misun?" Okemia asked her. She looked at Heeseung, then the girls, then back at heeseung and them. She almost made herself dizzy from turning her head so much.

"We're all under the same company." Like it was a surprise, each person was shocked. "Which means-"

Heeseung cut her off and finished her words, "Means that we're all in a gang here."

"Can you guys begone?" Hayun's incredibly bad joke only made Sunghoon laugh while the rest were quiet. Belift to begone, the idea was there, but it wasn't told during the right time. The boys placed their attention on Sunghoon who pretended to cough.

Jake tugged at Heeseung's sleeve and whispered, "Heeseung we don't have time for this." He nodded in agreement and walked straight past them.

"Stop! That's our job to do!" When Boreum noticed that they were interacting with every software device, she shouted. Moving the other boys, the other four girls began to chase after them. With only one goal in mind — completing their mission. They were pushing and shoving and cursing at one another.

"Jay move!" Dasom yelled as she didn't want him doing her assigned part of the plan. "The fuck! You move!" He yelled back.

"Okemia, you better move or I'll tell your mom." Riki told her as she rolled her eyes. "Go ahead tell her!" She finished saying as she pushed him to the ground. Half of Heeseungs group were being thrown to the floor, mostly because they couldn't hit a girl and that maybe they actually were losing against them.

Sunghoon and Boreum had their hands clasped together, both trying to prevent each other from touching anything else. Hayun was handling both Sunoo, Jungwon and Jake by holding their foreheads.

"Misun!" She called out.

"Do something! I don't think I can hold them much longer." As soon she told her, Misun ran and started going through the software. Heeseung ran behind her and gripped onto her shoulder. She was already almost finished going through the software when she was pushed to the floor.

"Lee Heeseung! What makes you thin-" Her words were cut off when he grabbed her arm and started running away. He yelled at the others too. He didn't hesitate to grab Misun, even if he deposed her.

"Everyone! Get them out of here!" He said with his eyes ever so sharp.

"Lee Heeseung, what are you doing?!" She asked as she tried yanking her arm away. Misun wondered how she even ended up in this situation. He seemed to be telling her not to resist when he looked at her. The other girls were being hauled out by the other boys, and Misun watched every second of it it.

Misun looked back into Heeseung eyes as he look back down at her. "Lee Heeseung, why are you guys bringing us outside? What did you do?!"

"The place is gonna explode."

──────────────────