Ch 113 | Family

Y/N's POV:

"Oh my god!" someone screams. "Get a doctor!"

"Get your fucking hands off of me!!" Ma-Ri shrieks, the pure malice in her voice sending a chill down your spine. You can't see anything besides Seokjin's body but you know she's probably pinned to the ground right now.

"She's pregnant," Judge Man says. "Get her off her stomach and get her out of here." You hear her scream expletives and threats while others in the foyer are still gasping and shouting different things.

"Hey," you hear Ji-Ho say shakily. "Look at me. You're okay, just breathe."

You're currently still cradled against Seokjin's body, and his head is turned to look at the scene behind him but he's blocking you from seeing it. There's a look of horror on his face and you're too scared to move. You keep your eyes laser focused on his side profile, feeling your throat beginning to close.

"I-it wasn't you, right?" you choke out, tears brimming in your eyes as your hands grip the fabric over his chest.

"No, Bug," he shakes his head, looking back towards you. "It wasn't me but don't look."

Relief washes over you but that doesn't mean things are fine. There's a reason he won't let you look. Your whole body starts to tremble and Seokjin knows you're about to have a panic attack. The noises all around are getting louder as some people in the crowd start crying while others are still shouting.

His hand cups your cheek and he says, "Breathe, Bug. Everything will be okay."

You still can't see anything but you know there's multiple people knelt down to help out. The corners of your vision go black and you start wheezing instead of breathing, your mind picturing all sorts of gruesome scenarios. "Is sh-she o-okay?"

His brows furrow down as he looks at you in confusion. "Ma-Ri?"

You'd laugh if your body would allow it. "S-Sena."

His eyes widen as he processes your question. "Bug, Sena is fine. She wasn't the one who was hurt."

Your breath hitches while your brain tries to let this new information sink in. The corners of your vision return as air seeps into your lungs but the trembling doesn't stop, it actually gets worse. "Th-then who?" you ask quietly. 

"Sung-ho, stay with me," Ji-Ho says, and your grip on Seokjin's jacket tightens.

"I-is it bad?" you ask.

"It is," Jin nods. "I don't want you to see it. Just focus on me."

You're still shaking but your head is clearing up, and you gently push him off of you. "No, you need to be next to him."

"You're my priority," Seokjin says, grabbing your arm. "He's not my broth-"

"Yes he is," you cut him off, gently placing your hand over his. "I saw the way you looked at him earlier. I saw something heal within you when you finally got to call him Hyung again."

Seokjin swallows down a lump in his throat, tears brimming in his eyes as he looks at you. "He's hurt us too much," he says shakily, tightening his grip on your arm, but it's not hurting you. He's trying to stop his trembling too.

"You don't have to forgive him," you smile softly, one tear rolling down his cheek. "I'm certainly not. And you don't have to have anything to do with him after this if you don't want to. He's hurt you and it's very possible that there's no going back from this. But you're going to regret it if you leave him alone right now."

"Jin," Sena says, gripping his shoulder. "Let me take [Y/N]. You're right, she shouldn't see this, but she's right too. He might not make it and you'll never forgive yourself."