Ch 92 | Forever

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mature Content Ahead

____________________

Y/N's POV:

You nervously crawl onto the familiar mattress and smooth your hand over the navy blue comforter, but it's not the usual bed you and Seokjin share. You're not sure why, but you're in the room you stayed in with Ana when your apartment was getting furnished. As you were walking out of the kitchen, Seokjin told you to come into this room and strip down to just your bra and underwear, promising he'd be up shortly.

You know you'll never tell him this but you cheated and changed into much sexier underwear than what you had on. If this was going to be new experience for you, you wanted to feel confident and look sexy for him and you couldn't do that in granny panties and a sports bra. Leaning back on your palms you look around the room, taking in the distantly familiar wall art. It's pretty much the same from how you left it, but your old bamboo mattress is in here now instead, sitting on a black metal bed frame.

Glancing down at your thighs you see the small bruises Seokjin's fingers left on your body and that only excites you more. You've come to love it when he leaves his mark on you, whether it's from his hands or his mouth. He hasn't even come into the room yet and your wetness is already pooling in anticipation, your walls clenching around nothing as you picture his naked body against yours.

A few rustling sounds from the other side of the wall make you perk up in excitement. Seokjin walks through the door already half naked with a few items in his hands, turning out the main light, leaving only the lamp on in the corner. Your eyes open wide as you watch him set some red rope and black satin cloth down onto the bed.

"Is that what you used on her?"

His eyes angrily meet yours and a chill runs down your spine. "Are you out of your mind? You think I'd give you sloppy seconds?" The pressure between your legs intensifies as he picks up the rope, slowly looping it under his elbow and over his thumb until it's taut. His muscles flex as he tightens the rope even more, and it's a little embarrassing how turned on you are when he hasn't even touched you. "These were made for you, and only you. I bought them specifically with you in mind. Do the colors remind you of anything?"

You shift your eyes between the red rope and the black cloth, and your face flushes when you realize the answer he's looking for. "A-a ladybug?"

"That's right, Bug." A cocky grin flashes across his face and he eyes you up and down, pressing his tongue to his cheek. "Are you going to be a good girl for me tonight?"

Your core is aching for him at this point and you eagerly nod your head, desperately craving his praise. His brows furrow and he cups his hand behind his ear, wanting verbal confirmation.

"Y-yes sir," you tremble in excitement.

"Atta girl," he chuckles, stepping around the bed to stand at your side. He looks down at your body, noticing the sexy lingerie you have on for him and his eyes darken from the lust. "Do you remember our safe word?" he asks, holding up the satin fabric.

"I remember," you nod.

Your eyes travel across his toned body and you take in every detail, burning it into your memory — his broad shoulders, his sculpted abs, his v line, and even his small 7 tattoo he had done a few weeks ago. You're a little disappointed you won't get to salivate over his beautiful body but you're filled with nothing besides thrill and desire as he slips the fabric over your eyes, leaving you completely sightless.

"Starting now, I'm not stopping unless you say it, alright?" he says, getting your consent one last time. This gentle and patient Seokjin is getting a little old, and you're about to let him know just how sure you are.