Ch 31 | Home

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains and/or mentions :
Violence/ blood/ depression/ death

Please read at your own risk

__________________________

Y/N's POV:

"Another migraine?" you frown, handing Jin a water. "Are you okay baby?"

"I'm okay," he says, giving you a small smile.

It's Saturday night, so it's been three days since your soft opening. You were excited to get home and get naked with Seokjin like he mentioned during that make out session, but when he woke you up from his lap he said he had a stomach ache, so you just ended up going to sleep. And then the next two nights he's had migraines.

If he's really not feeling well he should definitely sleep, but you're beginning to feel like that's not all it is. He's been acting a little weird and you can't quite put your finger on what exactly he's doing differently. It's almost like he's feeling nervous 24/7, but when you ask him if everything's alright he quickly says yes and changes the subject. You're trying not to get worried about it, hoping Seokjin would talk to you if there really is something going on. After how many times he's asked you to open up to him, you're hoping he'd do the same.

"Alright," you smile at him weakly before placing a gentle kiss to his forehead. "Let me know if you need anything." You flip his light off and step out of his room to head back to your place.

You actually had a nightmare last night but Ana was quick to wake you up from it. You haven't told her or anyone about Jin acting shifty because you're worried you're being a bother again and overthinking things.

You asked Seokjin if there is anything wrong, you think to yourself. He said no. End of story.

You trudge through the door with tears in your eyes and head straight to your room, hoping there're no nightmares tonight. Ana is at Taehyung's, assuming you're sleeping with Jin tonight like you should be.

Instead you take a Xanax, shower, and hop in bed right when the meds start to kick in.

Don't overthink anything, [Y/N]. I'm sure it'll be better once his migraines go away.

This time you wake up crying from your nightmare alone, having to clutch onto your new Cooky pillow Jungkook gave you until you pass back out from sheer exhaustion.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Hey, Bug," Jin smiles, kissing the top of your head before setting you down a plate of japchae. You just got back from work and Seokjin must've let himself in to make you a late dinner. You haven't really been able to eat much though.

Today was slow and torturous as you tried to suppress your anxiety all day. It's the next night and you're waiting to see if Seokjin will make another excuse not to sleep with you.

"I forgot Jungkook asked me to come over tonight to try a new video game, is it okay if you sleep with Ana again?" he asks with his back turned to you, sinking your stomach.

"Sure," you smile, trying to hide the fear coursing through you. You can feel yourself slowly shifting back into your deep depression and anxiety, but you don't want to tell anyone yet. It's possible you're still overthinking things. You're surprised at how well you're able to hide it since it feels like you're drowning.

You stare down blankly at your food, allowing yourself to get a little numb again. That's the way that your heart has decided to protect itself. It's a miserable feeling but it's better than heartbreak. You won't survive if you go through another one of those. So it wants to shut itself down and harden its shell before anything else can pierce through it.