Ch 38 | Unhappiness

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mature Content Ahead

____________________

Y/N's POV:

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," Seokjin groans into your ear, making your face heat up even more. His slender fingers travel up your forearms to lace in between yours as he spends another morning torturing you with slow thrusts inside of you. But this morning's love making feels much different. Seokjin has always showered you in praise but today it's on an entirely different level. "I love you, Bug. There's nothing better than being inside of you."

"Baby, please," you pant, feeling every part of his length pumping in and out of you so good your toes curl. "Please shut up."

"I can't," he says softly, pulling back to look at your flushed face. His plump lips press to yours and you whimper as his tongue slips between your lips, tasting every corner of your mouth. "You're so sexy," he breathes out, his hot mouth traveling across your jaw before leaving slow, wet kisses down your neck.

"Oh fuck," you moan, gripping the muscles on his back as he begins to roll his hips, letting his pelvis brush against your clit with each slow thrust.

The both of you flinch when Seokjin's bedroom door swings open. "Hyung, can I- oh shit."

You start to panic and push Jin off of you but he remains still and slaps his hand over your mouth, not once stopping his pulsing in and out of you.

"What do you want, Jimin?" he asks like he's not right in the middle of rearranging your guts. Your eyes widen as Jin's tongue dances across his bottom lip, talking to his brother without breaking eye contact with you.

"I wanted to ask if I could rummage through your kitchen and start making Jungkook some breakfast before he wakes up."

A stifled moan rips from your throat as Jin bucks his hips, his cock brushing right up against your sweet spot and making your eyes roll back in your head. You're lying on your back and can't see Jimin from this angle but you know he heard that.

"Go ahead," Jin says breathlessly, keeping his hand clamped over your mouth. "I'll be down in a bit."

"No rush," Jimin snorts, closing the door behind him.

You gasp for air as Jin lets go of your mouth. "Jin what the f-"

You're cut off as Jin crashes his lips against yours, picking up the pace of his thrusts just the tiniest bit. The Jimin problem immediately slips your mind as Jin starts fucking you so good you see stars. You won't be cleared until tomorrow so he's still going slower than normal, but this time his thrusts are a little bit more aggressive than they have been the last two weeks.

It's a risk but you begin to buck your hips with his, intensifying the pleasure for the both of you. Luckily Jin doesn't seem like he has any intention of stopping you and picks up his pace even more. You're hoping Jungkook isn't awake next door to hear the borderline screams that are starting to leave your mouth.

"Fuck, I love you," Jin groans, hanging his head in the crook of your neck.

"I love y- fuck," you moan, feeling your climax coming on quickly. "I l-love you too. Baby I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, beautiful," he growls into your ear. "Let me feel you cum around my cock."

He certainly doesn't have to tell you twice.

One more thrust and you feel that pressure in your lower abdomen snap, coursing pleasure through your entire body, making you scream out his name and claw at his back. "Oh my god!" you cry out, snapping your head back as your whole body trembles. Seokjin fucks you through your high and this time your orgasms are a bit more in sync as he comes to a stop, twitching as he releases himself into the condom.