Ch 17 | Unannounced

Y/N's POV:

Seokjin confidently leads you up the staircase, your hand in his, and you can feel every single pair of eyes on you. There's a couple camera flashes to your left so Jin releases your hand to wrap his arm around your waist, switching sides with you.

"Should you be touching me this much?" you ask him nervously. "They're going to misunderstand."

Seokjin stops on the top step, turning more towards you while keeping his arm around your waist, his beautiful face just inches from yours. "What are they misunderstanding?"

Your face turns bright red and you quickly glance over at all the people gaping at you from the bottom of the steps. "Um..." you pause, meeting his eyes again. "You're kind of making it seem like I'm your girlfriend."

"Don't worry," he chuckles, taking your hand in his again to lead you to the door. "I know exactly what I'm doing." His confidence stirs your chest as he takes you and catches you up to his parents before entering the clear doors.

This place is definitely high end, but you're relieved to see multiple people in denim jeans. The large building doesn't have walls, it's all made of clear windows with a beautiful view of the lake at the end. The floor is a white marble and the wooden tables are covered with sage colored linen. To the right there's a long bar with multiple different bartenders and servers scurrying around, dressed in white button ups tucked into slacks.

You can still feel the stares as Jin keeps your hand in his, following the hostess to your table.

"Is that the world famous Kim Seokjin?" you both hear from the table behind yours.

You turn and almost shit your pants when you see none other than Christopher Bang himself, seated next to Han Jisung. Bang Chan's got his brown hair pushed back and is sporting a chocolate turtleneck and tan pants, and Han's wearing a charcoal dress shirt tucked into white slacks with his bangs messily falling over his forehead.

Six months ago Felix actually visited your seafood restaurant with his family, but it was on a day you weren't there. Multiple idols went on to slander you and condemn you publicly when Jin was in his coma but no one from Stray Kids said anything about it.

Jackson Wang and Wonho had tweeted some pretty mean things about you but a week after Jin woke up, you suddenly received handwritten apology letters from them and many others. Stray Kids and Aespa are the only two groups that didn't publicly tear you to shreds, so you're big fans of them now. You don't necessarily hate everyone who spoke out against you but you don't particularly like them either. You know they were just saddened by the news and thought they were protecting Jin.

"Ah," Jin chuckles. "No wonder there were already so many reporters outside."

"Is this [Y/N]?" Han asks with a cute smile, making your jaw slack. It's so weird hearing him say your name.

"It is," Jin says confidently, placing his hand back on your hip to pull you close. "[Y/N], this is Christopher and Han."

"I know," you grin. "Thanks for not slaughtering me online like everyone else. You have a new Stay in the fandom."

"We're happy to hear that," Bang Chan chuckles, almost blinding you with his beauty. "Though we're not the ones to thank, it's our managers. They told us not to say anything until a verdict came out."

"Your managers seem to be the only ones with brains," you snort, making the two of them laugh.

"We'll let you enjoy your lunch," Jin smiles, ushering you towards your table. "It was nice to see you guys."

"You too, I'm glad you're okay man," Bang Chan grins. "[Y/N], I'll make sure you get backstage passes for our next show."

"I'm holding you to that," you tease before turning around.