Ch 100 | Demons

Y/N's POV:

"Sorry for the shit show, Granny Soo-ah," you smile sheepishly, kneeling down in front of her gravestone. "I'm not great, but I'm better now. You don't need to worry."

"Please tell her not to ever do that again," Dal huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. "Can you imagine how many years were shaved off my life when I found her passed out in a graveyard?"

"You know I'm a runner," you roll your eyes. "Plus, I could've turned my location off but I didn't."

"Yeah, that's makes it much better," Ana says sarcastically, handing you a hot chocolate.

"Come here," Seokjin mumbles, pulling you closer to his side. "You're getting wet."

You, Jin, Dal, and Ana are all visiting Granny Soo-ah's grave, and it's pouring down rain. You and Seokjin are sharing an umbrella while Ana and Dal share another.

After your screaming match with Seokjin, he called Yumi and she said she'd be happy to come over tomorrow morning for breakfast. This has negatively affected things between her and her husband as well, not to mention their son too. They had to pull him out of preschool as soon as the photos hit the press.

Shortly after the phone call you passed back out, absolutely gassed from everything that happened in such a short amount of time. You ended up sleeping for ten more hours and woke up at 6pm. Ana and Dal were already waiting for you to wake up so you could all go visit Granny Soo-ah together.

Seokjin originally said he wasn't going to come but you convinced him — more like dragged him out with you. He's nervous that she hates him after everything he's put you through. Knowing Granny Soo-ah, your ass is the one she'd be kicking right now if she could.

"I'm pretty sure you already know him, but this is my boyfriend Seokjin," you say to her, taking a sip of your hot cocoa as Jin nervously stiffens next to you. "As you can see I'm a little bit crazy, but he's very patient with me. I think you'd like him."

Suddenly he hands you the umbrella and your jaw slacks as he takes a full bow, directly in front of her grave. "Thank you for taking her in and raising her to be the woman she is," he says, slowly standing back up straight. "I'm sorry it took me so long to come visit." His arm wraps around your shoulders and tears brim in your eyes at the soft look on his face. "Things have been a little rocky lately, but I swear I'm going to make her happy."

Your heart is still heavy but things are already better. Apparently Dal only woke up six minutes after you left his room and got to you pretty quickly. He didn't even tell Seokjin you went missing until he'd already brought you back. When he was walking you to his apartment, you were passed out in his arms, soaking wet from the rain. Due to unfortunate timing, Dal ran into Jin and Eunji in the hallway and apparently she had to calm him down all over again.

After your ten hour slumber, you woke up in Seokjin's arms even though he'd already been awake for a few hours. He spent a good ten minutes kissing on you, reassuring you, and cuddling you as soon as your eyes opened. Things are a little awkward but you know everything is going to be okay.

"And this is Dal," you grin, gesturing towards the Jungkook doppelgänger. "He's one of my best friends, you'd really like him too."

"It's nice to finally meet you," he smiles, making your chest flood with warmth.

"And you know Ana," you chuckle. "I haven't been able to get rid of her yet."

"You're damn right, Granny," she snorts, squeezing herself closer to Dal for body warmth. "She'll never be able to escape me."

Seokjin and Dal are silent as you and Ana catch Granny Soo-ah up on recent life events. Ana tells her all about Taehyung and how disgusted she is with herself for falling in love, and you get her up to speed on the Ji-Ho situation. You personally don't believe talking to a gravestone means you're talking to your grandmother, but it can be really therapeutic sometimes. Whether you're at her gravesite or just in your room, you know you can always talk to her.