Ch 35 | Recovery

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mature Content Ahead

____________________

Y/N's POV:

"Fuck, baby," you pant, pinching your eyes closed and digging your nails into Jin's biceps. "Please, I'm begging you to go faster."

"No can do," he smirks against your ear, continuing to pump in and out of you painfully slowly. "Doctor's orders." He cups his hands underneath your knees to push them forward and out, spreading your legs further for him.

You were released from the hospital and that evil Dr. Choi said no intense physical activity for 14 days, and you're currently on day 13. Unfortunately you and Seokjin act like horny teenagers and can't ever keep your hands off of each other, so you have sex anyways. But Jin will only fuck you if you lie on your back and let him do all the work. Of course you protested it at first but he sternly refused, no matter how many seduction techniques you tried.

The whimpers escaping your mouth are embarrassingly needy, but you don't care right now. He's pulsing in and out of you so good and deep it's almost making you see stars. You so desperately want him to start slamming into you but you know he won't. And you're not even thinking about trying to buck your hips against his because the last time you tried that he pulled out and threatened to finish himself with his hand.

"Oh my god," you moan, snapping your head back as he begins to roll his hips, brushing his abdomen against your clit with each stroke. Going slow does have its perks, because Jin can focus more on hitting the spots that make you tremble.

But right now all you want is to be thrown against the wall and fucked senseless while he chokes the daylights out of you. You'd never been that into rough sex until Jin came along. Now he's ruined you and he'd better take responsibility for it.

Fuck. I want to be treated like an object.

"You feel so good, beautiful," he says breathlessly, looking down at your face contorted in pleasure. He shudders when your walls clench a little tighter around him. You've come to love it when he calls you Bug or beautiful. Now he only uses your actual name when you're in trouble.

So far since recovering from hypothermia, your short-term memory seems to be the only thing that's been affected. Sometimes you'll be on the phone and you'll forget who you're talking to. You also forget random things like putting shoes on before walking out the door. One time you even tried walking out without pants on until Ana stopped you. The most frustrating one, and unfortunately the most common, is walking into a room and forgetting why you'd gone in there.

Dr. Choi said this is pretty normal for patients that suffered such severe hypothermia like you did, and it shouldn't last more than a month or two. You're lucky you didn't lose a limb.

You're also lucky she was able to revive you before they'd cut you open for heart surgery, because that would've lengthened your recovery out to six months at minimum.

"Fuck, Seokjin," you groan, feeling the knot in your stomach desperately wanting to snap.

"Yes, Bug?" he chuckles, still gently pumping into you as his lips press against yours. He doesn't let you speak because his tongue slides between your lips to taste you, and he groans into your mouth when you grip the back of his hair.

"Just a little," you whimper between kisses. "Please baby just a little faster. I want to cum."

Your voice is so whiny and desperate Seokjin can't resist giving in just a little. "You know I can't say no when you beg me like that," he says arrogantly before leaning upright to sit back on his knees.