Ch 16 | Pretty Face

Author's POV:

"Calm down, man," Jin whispers to himself, staring at his reflection in the fogged up mirror. After a long hot shower he's in nothing but a white towel wrapped around his waist. He's got one hand pressed against the glass and the other over his chest. His heart is beating a little too fast for his comfort. He knew he was fond of you but the second your cute lips pressed against his forehead he hasn't been able to calm down.

He knows you being able to initiate intimacy like that was huge for you. The last three or four weeks it's been him touching and kissing you, and he almost cried when you took the first step.

After a minute or two of breathing he's finally able to slow his heart rate but not by much. He finishes drying off and throws some RJ pajama pants on before stepping out into his bedroom.

His mom has redecorated his room for the twelfth time this year. The spacious bedroom has a large window that extends up and into the slanted ceiling over the bed. The walls are a white and gray with a bookshelf on the other side.

His heart skips another beat when he sees you look up from one of the books you're reading on his bed

His heart skips another beat when he sees you look up from one of the books you're reading on his bed. You showered before him and have one of his favorite baby blue t-shirts on. He told you he didn't really care for it on purpose because he loves seeing you in it. Your hair's still slightly damp and the moonlight cascading through the window makes you glow, causing even more heart palpitations for poor little Jin.

"Why are you just standing there?" you giggle, patting the mattress next to you. "Come get in bed with me."

"Don't say things like that," he glares as he turns out the lamp. "I'm really not going to survive tonight if you start flirting with me." The only light left is the lamp on your nightstand and the moonlight shining through the window. This window actually darkens but you like the way it looks outside so he kept it clear.

"Sorry," you grin mischievously. "You taught me too well."

"Unlearn it all," he sighs, sitting onto the bed next to you. "What are you reading?"

"I just picked the most colorful one from your shelf," you smile, pointing down to a pink and red colored book. "This one's about history and I was about to fall asleep. It's so boring."

"Yah! This book is one of my favorites."

"Well it sucks," you roll your eyes, standing up to place the book back on the shelf.

Jin's a gentleman but he's still a man. When you stand up off the bed he sees you wearing tiny black spandex shorts that shape your ass perfectly. His eyes remain there for longer than he'd like before snapping towards the window as you turn around.

He tries to ignore the pounding in his chest, thinking about sad puppies in an attempt to calm himself down. After a few seconds of staring out at nothing he notices you haven't gotten back in bed. He looks over towards you and you're standing with your hands behind your back, blushing and looking at the ground.