Ch 46 | Him

Y/N's POV:

You slowly trudge behind Seokjin as he drags you to the elevators, and you're very confused when you look back to see Sena and Ji-Ho laughing and holding hands.

They actually look kinda good together.

After stepping into the elevator, Jin releases your hand and neither of you make eye contact. Sena and Ji-Ho stop their giggly act but remain holding hands behind you. The uncomfortable silence seems to last forever until the bell rings, signaling you've made it up to the fifteenth floor.

You step off first and head to your room, swiping the key card and letting everyone shuffle in behind you. Everyone remains silent and the only one willing to look anyone in the eyes is Ji-Ho. You can feel his eyes burning into the side of your face as you sit down on the bed.

"Okay, in hindsight, the hotel was a bad call," Sena chuckles, breaking the tension and sitting down next to you.

"Why the hell are you in a hotel with this filth?" Seokjin growls, looking at you but pointing at Ji-Ho.

Ji-Ho looks like he's about to say something but you beat him to it. "Did you expect me to go back to that apartment?" you glare, making Seokjin even angrier.

"You seriously don't have anything to say for yourself?"

"What the hell do you want me to say?" you grit through your teeth, balling the comforter beneath you into fists. "I don't have anywhere else to go. Ji-Ho offered his place but I said no out of respect for our relationship."

"So you thought a hotel with him would be respecting our relationship?" he scoffs.

"I was supposed to go with Ana but you called, saying there was a fight or something so of course she went to check on Taehyung." Tears brim in your eyes from anger. Sure it's not ideal but the whole reason you're even here at a hotel with your ex is because of Seokjin. Yet here he is, bitching at you like you're the only one to blame.

"[Y/N]," Sena says softly, setting her phone in your lap. You look down and your stomach sinks at the headline.

Is [Y/N] having an affair?
Kim Seokjin's girlfriend was spotted going to a hotel with another man.

Then there's a photo of you and Ji-Ho laughing at the front desk.

"Christ," you groan, frustratedly running your hands through your hair. "Is that why you guys showed up like that? Pretending we were all intending to meet here?"

"The news is already out about it," Ji-Ho says, flipping his phone towards you. It's a photo of your kiss with Seokjin in the restaurant.

Rumor confirmed to be false. [Y/N] was meeting BTS' Jin at the hotel with friends.

You slump into the mattress, keeping your head down as your throat tightens. Your stomach is in knots and you can tell you're just barely keeping your panic attack at bay. "Sorry," is all you can manage to choke out as a whisper. Sena rubs your back as you start to cry into your lap, feeling that crater you'd successfully been ignoring until now.

Jin's hand reaches for your shoulder but you flinch away from it. "I want you all to leave," you say shakily, trying to wipe the tears from your face. "Get out." Your sadness is slowly being replaced with rage as every part of your flesh begins to burn. You're losing the battle against your panic attack and you know it's a bad one.

"[Y/N]," Ji-Ho says, taking a step towards you. "Let's talk-"

"I said get out," you grit through your teeth, your voice becoming stronger and clearer. Your shoulders shake as you keep your head down, feeling the rage coursing up your back and into your chest. It feels like hot lava is being poured down your throat but your lungs aren't closing like a normal panic attack.