Ch 30 | Placeholder

Y/N's POV:

"You kids having fun?" you giggle, making it down the stairs into your wine cellar to find Taehyung, Hoseok, Dal, and Hyun. You almost snort when you see the stoic Dal on all fours, letting Hyun ride him like a horse.

Hoseok and Taehyung are in tears from laughing so hard while recording them. BTS' dinner reservation was at 6:30pm and they'd finished around 8pm, but it's already 10:30pm because you ended up keeping Hyun longer than planned.

Ji-Ho called Ana and said he'd have the nanny come pick him up since there was an emergency at work. They denied it but you're pretty sure she and Taehyung were having a quickie in the bathroom because he was there to hear the phone conversation. He sternly refused Ji-Ho's offer to have the nanny grab Hyun, saying he wanted to hangout with him. Ji-Ho even warned him it might be midnight before he'd be back and V assured him it was fine. Your restaurant doesn't close until 11pm and it usually takes about an hour to close up so you said as long as Ji-Ho gets here by midnight Hyun can stay.

Somehow Hoseok and Dal got roped into playtime too but they don't seem to mind. Hobi's currently clutching his side from laughter and Dal has the tiniest smile across his mouth, but you have to look pretty hard to see it.

"He said he'd be here no later than 11:30," Ana says, walking down the stairs.

"I can't imagine how busy he must be, being an attorney and a single father," Hoseok says, still recording Hyun pretending to lasso Dal.

"Yeah he was always swamped," you shrug, seeing Jin coming down out of the corner of your eye. "He gets paid a lot of money though, so he seems to think it's worth it. His family was poor growing up and he had a rough childhood because of it. He wants to make sure Hyun doesn't have to go through anything like he did."

"Damn," Taehyung chuckles as you feel Seokjin's arms snake around your waist from behind. "The dude really doesn't have any flaws besides being a coward."

"He had to have had a flaw," Hobi snorts, turning towards you. "Was he any good in the sack?"

"No flaws in that department either," Ana answers for you. Your body stiffens and your cheeks flush red as Seokjin tightens his arms around you.

"Seriously?" he scoffs. "His dick is good too?"

"Hobi," you grit through your teeth. "His seven year old son is right there, maybe try speaking a little quieter."

"Oh, sorry," he laughs, but it's clear Hyun didn't hear any of it since he's too focused on being a cowboy.

"My pussy's dripping for Dal again," Ana whispers to you loud enough for you and Jin to hear. "I didn't know he'd be good with kids too."

"You're actually insane," you whisper back.

"And guess who got invited to Bang Chan's tonight?" she winks, placing her hands triumphantly on her hips. "There's no dick I can't get."

"Are you going to go?" you gape.

"No," she laughs quietly, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "I'm going to make him beg for it a little more."

"I don't know if I'm repulsed or impressed," you roll your eyes.

If Jin hadn't ended up falling for you, he and Ana would've been the perfect sex partners. Jin is clearly a bit of a sadist, and Ana loves to be tossed around like a cheap toy during sex. The more they can degrade her and hit her, the more she likes it. But she also has a threshold of how much they're allowed to demean her and most men can't figure it out. The fact that she's slept with Taehyung more than once means he's doing something right.