Ch 36 | Shudder

Y/N's POV:

"Hey Bug," you hear from behind you shortly before Seokjin wraps his arms around your waist, giving you a gentle kiss on your cheek. "Having fun?" 

"No," you grit through your teeth, glaring into Taehyung's smug eyes. "This motherfucker has to be cheating somehow."

"Seriously?" he scoffs, placing his hands on his hips. "It's not my fault I can read you like a book."

You tongue your cheek as you eye him up and down. As much as you hate to admit it, he looks good as fuck tonight. His wavy hair is parted and slicked back and he's dressed in a simple white t-shirt with an undone tan button up underneath a brown jacket. His slacks are a beige color and they make his already long legs look even longer. You're not positive but you're pretty sure he's dressed up to make Ana squirm because he also has her favorite green contacts in tonight. And it's working.

"Quit being a sore loser and drink up," he smirks as Jimin pushes a shot glass towards you

You're currently getting your ass kicked by Taehyung at Cham Cham Cham.

"Bug, should you be drinking like this?" Jin asks, squeezing you tighter.

"It's diluted," Sena assures him, holding up a bottle of peach soju and pointing to a bottle of water. Everyone else is shooting hard liquor while you have to settle for watered down soju.

Seokjin's also taking it slow tonight, just sipping on wine here and there. He doesn't want to get drunk without you, but he also knows the two of you well enough to know what'll happen if he does. You're going to beg him to rail you and he won't have the consciousness to say no.

You pour the weak alcohol down your throat and slam the glass onto the kitchen table. "I concede this time," you glare, making Taehyung's head visibly get bigger. "But you're going down during whatever game is next."

"Whatever you say," he cockily grins with a hint of mischief in his tone.

Your eyes glance over at Ana who's flirtatiously chatting with Jackson Wang at the kitchen island behind Taehyung. He's fully aware the two of them are there but he doesn't seem to give a damn because he currently has Jisoo latched onto his arm. Apparently they dated on and off for years but have always been too busy, so they both decided it was best to remain friends. They still hook up sometimes but things seem to be purely physical between the both of them.

You like Jisoo, she's a really nice girl. Lisa and Rosie roasted your ass online when everyone thought you'd stabbed Jin, but Jennie and Jisoo only made one insta post about how sad the situation was. You received apologies from Lisa and Rosie, and they're here tonight, but Jin said they're too nervous to come talk to you.

You're finding Ana's clear discomfort with Tae and Jisoo attached to each other hilarious. She's probably chatting it up with Jackson to make him jealous but it's backfiring. She's the one who keeps glancing over at him while he pays no attention to her. It's like they've completely reversed roles. You've never seen Ana get flustered over a guy the entire time you've known her. She'd apparently had a long term boyfriend while you were in the states but he messed her up pretty bad and she hasn't tried to date seriously since.