What If Garmadon Wasn't Evil?

This was last updated 8th September💀
Anyway enjoy.

<Total words:606>

What?"Lloyd asked.

"Im giving you the chance to go back in time and fix a mistake.Any mistake and you have you're golden power."The First spinjitzu master said.Lloyd rubbed his chin before he nodded making up his mind.A mystical glow surrounded him before he disappeared.

*

Lloyd was thrown through the portal and crashed into someone.

"Are you okay?"He asked as Lloyd looked up at a young version off his father

"Yes."Lloyd said before the same mystical glow surrounded garmadon.Lloyd smiled and disappeared.

Garmadon's life changed that day, there was no evil in him.He married Misako and they had a child called Lloyd.Garmadon, Wu and the Ninja trained Lloyd to become the all mighty Green ninja.

*

The Great devour was realesed and started destroying the City.While Garmadon and Wu carried the elemental weapons Lloyd ran to a apartment that needed help.

"Please Take her!"The Emperor and Emperess begged.

"Nu!I wanna stay!Mama!Papa!"The girl begged.

"Its okay!"Lloyd yelled as He jumped down.Lloyd created a force field around them as debris started to fall.The building collapsed as the Daughter started to cry.Lloyd pushed some rocks away as the Emperor and Emperess ran to their daughter.Lloyd smiled ad he saw them hug.The girl ran up to Lloyd.

"Thank you Mr Green Ninja!"They said as They hugged him.

"No problem."Lloyd said as he ran off.

*

Ten years had past since the Great devour's death and The ninja were now meeting the Emperor and Emperess.Their daughter Harumi and Hutchins were showing them around the Palace.Lloyd walked into his room and layed down on the bed.He heard a nock at the door as Harumi entered with a piece of chocolate cake.His and Coles favourite.

"Whats this for?"He asked.

"Well you saved my parents, and because you're my favourite ninja"Harumi Giggled same with Lloyd.

"Oh you have a little."Lloyd said wiping something out of her face.

"Thanks,"Harumi said before leaving.

*

The Palace was in flames.Lloyd carried Harumi in his arms as she started whining.

"PUT ME DOWN LLOYD!"Harumi Yelled.

"Im sorry but I can't do that."Lloyd said as he ran.He liked holding her but It was too dangerous.

Zane met up with Lloyd and Harumi as Hutchins gave them the REAL mask off hatred.Kai, Cole, Jay and Nya comfronted Mr E While Zane helped Hutchins find the Emperor and Emperess.Lloyd Drove his motorbike through the city as Harumi held tightly onto his waist.Thank god she couldn't see the blushing mess she was.They heard a sinister cackle, like a witch, behind them.The Crazy Gang member called Ultra Violet chased after them at an increasing rate.Lloyd accidently dropped the mask as they done a u-turn and Beat Ultra Violet from getting the mask.The two made it to the bounty as she cried in Lloyd's arms.

"Shhh, its okay.Just let it all out."He said rubbing her back.

"D-Dont leave me, L-Like they did..."Harumi begged.

"I have too.I need to find my-"Lloyd began.

"PLEASE!"Harumi Yelled.Lloyd sighed before kissing her forehead.

"I won't."Lloyd whispered rubbing her back.Harumi fell asleep on his shoulder as Lloyd kissed her hair and carried her bridal style to his room.He tucked her in before kissing her fore head.Lloyd smiled before he started to leave but Harumi grabbed his wrist.

"P-Please, don't leave."Harumi whined.

"Harumi I-"Lloyd started.

"Please."She begged.Lloyd sighed softly sitting next to her.They both fell asleep still Cuddling each other.Garmadon was out side and had taken a picture and sent it to Misako.