Other Reality's

This is going to be the setup for a oneshot.To see how It works

"So Let me get this straight.You Have taken us to see Other Realities off Lloyd's Life?"Kai asked.

"Yes.I can teleport to different worlds and even created my own,So my power allows me to have access to other Reallity's.Especially when it's My Family's."The first Spinjitzu Master said as Lloyd looked inside a gate way.

"Harumi"Lloyd whispered seeing Him and Harumi about to fight to get the mask.Only this time it was different...

"Lloyd?Oh.Dont look at that"Jay said as Lloyd pushed him off.

Inside the portal
"Lloyd please I...Im not the Quiet one!"Harumi begged."Just drop it off the cliff So we can get out off Here!"Harumi reasoned.Lloyd's face shifted into a smirk.

"I know"Lloyd said preparing to put on the mask.

"I am"

Back to normal
"I was the Quiet one?" Lloyd asked.

"I mean it makes sense.You ARE the true Son of Garmadon"Zane said.

"Uhh Guys you might wanna see this"Cole said.The Ninja walked over to the Portal.

The portal
"You miss Lloyd don't you."Kai said over reassuringly.

"Yeah he was my first real crush."Harumi said.

Back with The FSM & Ninja
"Wait so Grandfather what was the Difference between the Two?"Lloyd asked.

"In the first one The Prophecy Of The Green Ninja didn't exist.There was no green Ninja.And in the second one You weren't the Green ninja Lloyd.Harumi was"The first Spinjitzu master said.Everyone wandered of other than Lloyd.He looked at the portal.

"Im sorry guys"

Part 2?