Love Hurts P1?

~~FLASHBACK~~
"You never cared for me!You never loved me!YOU USED ME!" Lloyd yelled at the Quiet one.She tightensd her grip around the knife.

"I ALWAYS LOVED YOU!I want us to be together but you're making this so difficult!"Harumi snapped as Lloyd scoffed.

"DIFFICULT!FOR YOU!HOW?"Lloyd snapped back.Harumi hated seeing Lloyd like this.

"Making me Choose!Lloyd Mark my words you will be mine!"Harumi said grabbing the mask and Running.

~~Time skip~~
Lloyd sat in his room chained to the wall with Harumi sitting in his lap smirking.

"I told you, you would be mine"She whispered.

~~End of Flash back~~
Lloyd was just defeated by Garmadon, Bruises covered his body.Harumi came and sat beside him.

"That looks like it Hurts,my love"Harumi whispered.

"This...Is-isn't L-Love"Lloyd spat quickly as the cuts started to hurt again.

"Love can hurt, can't it?" Harumi asked, before swiftly pressing her lips against Lloyd's.He squirmed for breath but Harumi wouldn't move.Lloyd's eyes closed as he passed out.Harumi scooped him up and cuddled him for a while before Garmadon came.

"Heal him, I want my heir to Ninjago at his best"Garmadon said.

HI I AM PLANNING TO MAKE A PART TWO....HOPEFULLY.I JUST NEEDED TO HAVE MY INTRO DONE. ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY