Pool Boy

This is from TikTok, thats all I'm gonna say.😅

Nya is Lloyd's sister.

Nya-4

Lloyd-17

Harumi-16

To Wuff I don't know if I can do a part 2 to kidnapped Baby because I don't know how to do it.Sorry.

<Total words:777>

Lloyd finally done everything Harumi's parents told him to do.He sighed wiping sweat off his forehead.

"Boy"The Emperor called out.Lloyd groaned before turning around.

"Yes?"Lloyd said not even trying to hide the fact he was annoyed.

"Give this to our Daughter.You know her room"The emperess said.He took it and started walking.Lloyd wanted to talk to the billionaires about getting a raise.Nya, Lloyd's sister, wanted to go to school and play with the other kids.He was struggling with all the jobs he had to pay for food, water and electricity he didn't manage to spend time with her.His face turned into a frown.

"When is the ambush Quiet one?"Someone asked.It came from Harumi's room?He peaked his head round the corner.

"I want it a few days from now.Not yet."Harumi replied.There had been rumours circling Lloyd's highschool of a gang called 'The Sons Of Garmadon' and their leader was called the 'Quiet one'.It couldn't be Harumi?Could it?

"Good, I need to train the Sons of Garmadon anyway."Another girl said."What about your pool boy?The one you said who was cute?What if he finds out?"The girl asked.Lloyd raised an eyebrow.

"Well he will do anything to protect his sister.If he finds out, then I'll have no choice."Harumi replied.Out of frustration Lloyd came round the corner and stood in the doorway.

"You won't lay a Finger on Her!"Lloyd yelled starting to walk into the room.

"Speak of the Devil.Any way I'll leave you to alone"The girl said hanging up.

"Lloyd, I'm glad you're Here.Theres something I wanted to talk to you about."Harumi said getting up from the bed.Lloyd stayed frozen as Harumi shut her door and Locked it.

"What?Gang leader"Lloyd snarled.Harumi chuckled while wiping a piece of Hair out of her face.

"Don't call me that.Just call me Rumi."Harumi said.She was so close to Him she could cup his cheek, and She did.She started caressing it with her thumb gently.Lloyd somewhat melted at the touch.

"Since your A good boy and now know my secret, I trust you to keep the secret to yourself."Harumi whispered against him.She started guiding him to her bed slowly.

"And why should I do that?"Lloyd snapped.Harumi chuckled going to his ear.

"Because before you tell my parents anything I'll have you fired.Then how will you care for Nya?" Harumi whispered and nibbled Lloyd's ear slightly.

"I...."Lloyd spoke.Harumi pushed him to the bed as Her lips clashed against His in a rough and sloppy kiss.Her knees other side of his waist balencing herself as she wrapped her spare hand around the blondes Neck.He snaked his arms around Harumi's waist as She nipped the skin as Lloyd groaned.Harumi wanted to...toy... With Lloyd first.Still in the kiss, She chuckled slightly and departed her hands from Lloyd's head and ran them under his shirt.Her fingers traveled across Lloyd's perfect V-Line abs and ran up his sides.Lloyd tried his best not to moan.Harumi tried to pry his lips open in which she succeeded and shot her tongue into his mouth.Lloyd moaned as He felt her tongue explore his mouth before wrestling her tongue with his own for domince.She won as they still continued to French kiss each other.

"Bwuda?"Nya called outside the door.Harumi whined in annoyance before pulling back as a thick strip of saliva still connected their lips.Harumi wiped it off before Nya cam in.Lloyd immediately shot up as Harumi sat on her bed.

"Nya go back to the pool house"Lloyd said still out of breathe from the heated kiss.

"Bwat I'm bored"Nya said.Harumi gave her an Ipad she had on her table.

"Here.I was going to give it to you later but whatever."She said handing it to her.

"Fwank you!"Nya giggled and started walking back.Lloyd rubbed the back of his neck.

"So"Lloyd started.He didn't really know what to say.

"So."She smirked placing her hands on his shoulders as he wrapped his hands around her waist to hold her."I will pay you Extra to keep your mouth shut.And if you want we can be together."Harumi said.

"Alright.But did you actually think I was cute?Or did you just want to kiss me so I wouldn't snitch."Lloyd said.

"What do you think?"Harumi whispered suductivly before crashing her lips against his.